Search results

1. Dissius

I am a crafting fiend.

I just wonder if more items are planned after most of the general game is finished. Long swords in particular. I love the crafting and I'm honestly addicted to hunting for drops. Info may have already been given, but I've been way out of the loop. What with losing my last job a year and a...
  2. Dissius

Frequency of Updates

I support the blogging process. I usually don't read it because I like to be surprised but I understand some folks enjoy knowing what is what. But I'm pretty darn patient for this. Back when I first heard of SoG, I was floored. I'll be willing to wait as long as it takes. It's not just...
  3. Dissius

[Gameplay] Fishing bug

According to the bug-fixes for the latest patch, the fishing bug has been fixed. Let's keep an eye open though. ^.^
  4. Dissius

Chicken Savior Quest. Can you complete it yet?

I happened upon the solution by just crossing my fingers and hoping. I mean there were no bombs or other types of materials.
  5. Dissius

Card Game?

Oh man, that sounds kind of cool. I remember the days I'd play FFVIII just to play Triple Triad.
  6. Dissius

First Master Collector

Makes me wish I were working 6 days of 12 hour shifts again. I'd easily throw $2000 at our Devs. X3
  7. Dissius

[Gameplay] Fishing bug

I also managed to replicate this bug by fishing in the Pumpkin Woods fishing area. Caught a fish and am stuck in the victory pose. EDIT: It seems that saving and quitting is a viable fix and the fish that is won is in the inventory. Will try replicating it again.
  8. Dissius

Play with a gamepad (JoyToKey & other tools)

There are small connectors you can buy and typically splice to use a PS3 Controller as a XB360. Then again I know many aren't keen on cutting up cables. Though I'm sure folks have made -hub- connectors that accomplish the same thing. For instance I had a hub connector that was essentially a...
  9. Dissius

Hello, everyone~

Heh! I've been busy collecting furs because...I NEED TO UPGRADE. Well, not really but it's a compulsory want to complete an item before I get to the next area. Kinda like getting equip drops back when I used to play Secret of Mana and having the Nintendo Power guide in my lap that...
  10. Dissius

Hello, everyone~

Been playing for the past hour and I've got to say it's pretty fun. Although my preference for two-handed weapons my be my undoing. LOL
  11. Dissius

Steam Usernames and Steam Group

Like my forum name. It is Dissius. Looking forward to chatting with the lot of you. ^.^
  12. Dissius

Hello, everyone~

I figured I'd finally bring myself out of the woodwork now that I have pledged money to the game. Have yet to have time to play just yet, but I figured I'd get myself introduced before I start off. Opted into the Frontline Beta as well. I've not tested any Beta since playing Maple Story's...