Search results

1. Hobo

On the topic of cards: Steam Cards.

Will this be a thing? It would be great to see some lovely steam card art for steam to collect for badges and things. I know this is Beta and all that, just curious if it would be a thing in the future or not.
  2. Hobo

Suggestions for Cafe in Evergrind.

I'll make this short and sweet, it would be really cool if he gave out quests, gathering food items from all around Grindea in attempts to make his business more popular. example quest:30 apples, 15 honey jars, starts selling carmelized apples which draws in an NPC customer to his Cafe from far...
  3. Hobo

[Gameplay]Phaseman's flamethrower-esque skill

[SUGGESTION] This turned into a suggestion rather than a bug, please move this please and edit the title if possible~ Instead of moving back from him when he uses it, so there is visible gaps between the balls so you can dodge it, you can simply run straight up to him and stand with the crystal...
  4. Hobo

Could pets attack and why don't they?

So pets are pretty cool, they're basically walking buffs that follow me around, but it kind of bothers me i'm going around fighting with this pet right next to me and his not so much as scratching the enemy. I mean, if they could die and stuff rather than being a passive buff with a pet visual I...
  5. Hobo

I have no respect for what Starbound are doing.

So for those of us who found Secrets of Grindea through Tiy playing it instead of working on the promises he's been delaying to the players of his game Starbound, it seemed like he was trying to push to publish Grindea, thankfully this wasn't the case and Pixel Ferrets stayed away. Under moral...
  6. Hobo

Destructible items. (Crates,Vases,Tall Grass)

I thought I would post this as individual feedback, I believe my quote summarizes my own general opinion on that they seem bland and lacking ( yes yes, I know this is beta )
  7. Hobo

Arcade mode ranking system, Similarities and my thoughts.

So I was watching Fred's twitch stream, couldn't help but notice the ranking system has striking similarities and could be claimed to be almost identical to Dragonica/Dragon Saga something? Don't get me wrong I love the system, but I believe you guys can spice it up with your own personal...