Search results

1. ezendion

bug detected!

i played for a while and i was grinding for some resources and doing that old man mission that wants groceries anyway 10 mins in and im stuck in the desert not even the fast teleport would go idk really why but i had to quit and reenter again in order to work same thing happened when i fought...
  2. ezendion

Anyone play with me?

I need some freinds to finish all the side quests so if someone wants to play leave a replay Ps idk how to do it so i will need someone to explain to me how.
  3. ezendion

when will i be able to pass port moannie(idk how to right this)

thanks to mrchocoodemon i got the game and one of my freinds gave me his save file its just about when vilya is about to take you off with her boat then it says its the end of this beta i used to play w my freinds house and i progressed with the save file he gave me and its been like this since...
  4. ezendion

arabic!

i dont own the game by any means but mr chocodemon tried to get it for me and i thought bout helping in making arabic translation defenitly i wont alone and i need help from you guys anyone who has free time can help me here so we help the game be in arabic see ya
  5. ezendion

i cant buy the game due to...country limitations

hey devs! i saw the game on steam and i really liked it but i cant buy it bec 1.im in egypt...so 15 dollars make around 240 egp which is well...expensive 2. im 14 so i take pocken money...it would take 4 months to make money to buy the game 3im just that unluck my parents will never ever buy a...