Search results

1. B

Some bug reports about 0.99b version

Hello, Korean Translator, BlueOnion439 here! I've played the frontline version, and it was amazing. Glad you finally released it. I think I've found some bugs. After the real ending, some characters doesn't change their dialogue to post game one. Screenshot is post-catastrophe. After...
  2. B

Bugs experienced while playing from the beginning

Hello! I'm playing the game by making a new save file to bring back old play memories and have fun again, while also checking the translation. In this article, I would like to report bugs (things that look like), translation errors, etc. that I found while playing. If I find a new problem...
  3. B

Codex of Vilya, Freddy, Teddy is missing

I think Vilya, Freddy, and Teddy's enemies codex is missing. I know the codex is registered after the battle on the bridge. It seems to have existed before. Is it a bug or intentional change?
  4. B

The 'kana' problem in key setting

Hmm... I'm using the Korean patch mod. But when I go into the key setting and try to change the key, it changes to the word 'kana' and I can't change it anymore. I'm assuming this is a common error when setting keys on Korean (or japanese, chinese, any other heavy glyph languages)-English...
  5. B

[Spoiler] About the 'enthreesiast'

After you learn how to enter Twilight Zone, there is a ghost named 'Dabi' in Seasonne. He is highly obsessed with the number 'three', and wants to prove that the 'three' is the best number in the world. Also, he has some not-so-friendly relationship with Sumsum Equalus, a math enthusiast and a...
  6. B

Minor Ghost Ship Bugs

If you perfect guard the Captain bone's attack, you can damage him without entering Twilight zone. Don't know about killing him with it, though. (64 damage) While doing A Ghastly Gathering quest, you must enter the combat room. The exploding eyeball's name is 'Cacute'. (Before the Evil...
  7. B

[FIXED] Text doesn't show up properly

Well, I completely translated the game to Korean, but there is a problem. Even if I create and compile Spritefont, the text shows up like (??? ???). As I understand, this problem only happens on Captain Bone's head dialogues. The example below: The first one is LocalID ...
  8. B

[FIXED] Translation Tool has Crashing Problem

I think this is urgent. Whenever I try to translate Dialogue -> Evergrind City, If I choose any Mirar related dialogue, tool crashes. Without any warning. I am translating English to Korean. Region : EvergrindCity LocalID : All Mirar Dialogues Problem : Tool crashes without warning