Search results

1. N

The Big SPELLING & TEXT MISTAKES Thread

Another few in the Bloomo description: a second "it's" that should be "its" in line 4, and "appearence" which should be "appearance" in the same line. In the second to last line, the subject of the sentence is "the Halloweeds", while later they are referred to as "itself". This should be...
  2. N

In the Bloomo description (again), in the 2nd line it says "it's" while I think it should be "its"
  3. N

In the Halloweed description (Enemies tab), in the first line I think 'creatues' should be 'creatures', there is an r msising.
  4. N

[Other] Jumpkin Mask in 2 categories in the menu

Why are the items you listed then only visible in the Hats category? It might not be a bug but it's an inconsistency for sure. My guess is that they started off with putting them in both categories but later decided to only put them in the Hats category, as the Jumpkin Mask is the first mask...
  5. N

[Other] Jumpkin Mask in 2 categories in the menu

Very minor bug, but the Jumpkin Mask is the only mask that's shown in both the Hats and Facegear categories in the bag menu.
  6. N

In the description for the Monkey Ears, I believe 'Enhance' should be 'Enhances', because the subject of the sentence is 'The Monkey's spirit', which is singular.