Search results

1. V

Download back

Thank you for your quick response. I'll stick with the steam version then since it's more easy of access and updated. :)
  2. V

Download back

I've buyed the game a while ago by now, I remember i got a .exe installer then and a steam key. I still own my steam copy but I always like to keep an installer with me... I remember having the installer a little while ago but it just disapeared of my computer (Maybe someone did that) and now I...
  3. V

Pre-Order Announcement and Q&A

Oh thank you for the quick answer! Sorry, I should have checked a little more before asking ^^' Well, I'll wait then :) For what I have played by now I do not regret supporting you. You did an amazing job! (I really loved the shooting galery making reference to "a Link to the past" ^_^
  4. V

Hi! I buyed the Snowbacca edition ( I really wanted to see how people develop their game and everything ^_^) but I wanted to know, As for the mention in the credit, how will it work? Will you put our Email or our name (somehow) ?
  5. V

I'm going to pre-order the rabbi offer then. Thanks for your quick response and to have shown how the item looks like in-game! :)
  6. V

Hi there! I am very interested by the pre-order offers. I wanted to know ; What will be the payment method? I am very impatient to try this game out! :D