Search results

1. B

[Gameplay]The introduction to game skills is not clear!!

As you can see, I used the Shadow Clone skill and left a lightning ball with me, and when I keep using this skill, the lightning ball will increase its number, so I think maybe it's a bug in the game, maybe it's an incomplete skill description, or maybe it's a hidden mechanic in the game...
  2. B

[Gameplay]I was blown up by a bomb!!!

When my friend and I were playing online, I was blown into the fence by a bomb in the bottom right corner while passing this level, and what was even more ridiculous was that I could help him with this "very tricky" decryption. When I finished, the door didn't open, as you can tell from the...
  3. B

[Visual] I got stuck inside the wall

You can see the GIF like the ones I posted Hopefully it can be fixed
  4. B

0.99g Pin and Skills wrong

yes! When I apply the enhancement effect for my teammates and me, any other skill is critical hits as long as it's within the duration of that skill. I don't know if this is a bug or a game mechanic! The enhancement skill must be the first skill applied after entering the room) Or maybe my...
  5. B

When 1.0 comes out, I hope that the game will be widely disseminated and that there will be...

When 1.0 comes out, I hope that the game will be widely disseminated and that there will be funds to optimize the multiplayer network!!!
  6. B

0.99g Pin and Skills wrong

one day my friend and I play arcade mode,and get the pin said"The first Skill you use each Room will be guaranteed to Critically Strike".Then,I also learn Barrier Skill and use.actually.For the duration of the Barrier,my friend and I can Critically Strike!!!Then,I also test other skills can be...