Search results

1. M

Version 0.56j

Hard mode bees should have at half the time stunned don't you think? Just a suggestion
  2. M

Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

You click redeem on Steam account in your humble bundle account if it is linked.
  3. M

DROP SOME LOOT <3
  4. M

[Game startup] I deleted the world file with my finished character!

yeah the thing looked like a sword lol but i got like 5 of them now... do you know if he drops a card
  5. M

I did try the frontline beta before I couldn't see a difference only in my % fo completion I am not sure what the difference in the two are at the moment.
  6. M

[Game startup] I deleted the world file with my finished character!

Everything is fine. Just when you get in the game, the character does not have the sword and shield you saved him with equipped. Every time you reload the character now it is like this!~ I'm probably not supposed to be doing this but I want Phaseman's sword so I can phase some men!
  7. M

The ever so annoying Arcade mode

I indeed am talking about red giga slime theres a slight loop hole to the hopping :3
  8. M

Wipe on full release?! Will you just be putting a portion of your game in the beta then release all the content when released or will you progress with the beta content? PS my wording is so off right now I have not slept in 2 days lol
  9. M

I really shouldnt say i dont kite him i kinda do but its the way you do it lol. I only use basic attacks when i fight him sometimes dodging strike if i feel like it for more dps.
  10. M

He is really easy he has a pattern. Let me give you a hint. I dont need to go kiting him.
  11. M

Finally got double S ranking in both challenges !

I beat him at level 10 with melee only lol
  12. M

Finally got double S ranking in both challenges !

I had a hard time getting double S on the first one but red giga slime.... you easy ;)
  13. M

Please include buy back feature :D

I am eagerly looking forward to that room for I need a chip for that 1H :(!
  14. M

[Gameplay] Dodging Strike! Bug?

Dodging backwards into another room makes your strike twice as far!~
  15. M

Please include buy back feature :D

I just accidentally sold my phaseman helm D:
  16. M

Pre-Order Announcement and Q&A

Will you guys get steam cloud?