Search results

1. Chris Soames

What is your best arcade mode highscore?

700k?! Thats nuts! But well done! A mere 120k-ish for me so far...
  2. Chris Soames

Version 0.57a

It's awesome how quick you guys are getting out patches right now!
  3. Chris Soames

Barrel Shield

Well done for having 666 health. Eeeevil!
  4. Chris Soames

Phaseman too easy

Not really a bug, but I agree it does make a bit of a mockery out of the bosses once you are over-levelled. Perhaps the ability to choose the level of the boss you are about to re-fight? Or even automatic scaling to your current level?
  5. Chris Soames

Barrel Shield

o.O ............*goes to find some barrels*
  6. Chris Soames

Tshirts!!!

Sign me up for a shirt with FOR GRINDEA! emblazoned across it, with a giga slime instead of an "O" a rabby instead of the "R" and a scarecrow instead of the "!". Where do I send money?
  7. Chris Soames

[Visual] Chicken Return Quest Complete

I completed the chicken quest and the "quest complete" toast came up three times. Unfortunately, I can't confirm whether or not I got the XP reward three times...
  8. Chris Soames

Small visual suggestion

Like this idea, more information is always better than less!
  9. Chris Soames

Bigger floors (more rooms) in arcade mode?

That is quite misleading isn't it, I'll take out all the minuses :) Also thinking about it, you'd probably want to increase the monster HP rather than reducing character damage, because no one likes a character that sucks!
  10. Chris Soames

Ah okay, so you get more rooms the higher the floor level. Makes sense! And I'm going to try and keep calm as I mention 24 FLOORS!?!?!? That is insane. Can't wait for that :) Presumably you'll keep adding them as you add areas in Story Mode? Another way you could do it is to let the players...
  11. Chris Soames

[Crash] Changing zoom when on fullscreen crashes the game

Also, updating my drivers seems to have fixed the problem, the game looks beautiful on 3x zoom fullscreen :) Thanks for the quick reply!
  12. Chris Soames

[Gameplay] Retrieving IP crash

Busted!
  13. Chris Soames

My graphics card is an ATI Radeon HD5670, and I'm updating the drivers now to see if that helps. Thanks.
  14. Chris Soames

Hey guys, I've been playing a lot over the last few days and I've come to the conclusion that Arcade mode would perhaps be better with more stuff on each floor. I've had as little as five rooms on the first two floors, and if one of those is a challenge and another is an item shop, that's not a...
  15. Chris Soames

I went into options to play around with the zoom function but as soon as I changed it the game crashed out to steam.
  16. Chris Soames

[Gameplay] Not dying on 0 HP

I don't think so, although admittedly it's possible (I didn't think to note that).
  17. Chris Soames

[Gameplay] Not dying on 0 HP

Not sure if this would be a gameplay bug or a text bug, but I was playing multiplayer arcade and I got reduced to 0 HP and didn't die. After one more hit I did eventually die, but apparently taking the exact amount of damage to reduce you to 0 doesn't kill you.
  18. Chris Soames

Steam Usernames and Steam Group

Any chance of sticky-ing this thread? Its going to disappear off the front page soon!
  19. Chris Soames

Those Bees >:O

One little trick I've been working on is using chain lightning on a mob on the ground, just as a bee swoops down, even if its no where near you, the chain lightning hits it. If chain lightning is powered up a few levels, its often enough to one or two-shot them!
  20. Chris Soames

Favorite Arcade Mode Build?

I've been trying several different things out, and I too like to rely quite heavily on the cloud, but I'm quite liking Chain Lightning at the moment, but only if I get lucky with magic attack items on the first couple of floors. Blade Flurry has its merits too!