Search results

1. Chris Soames

[Visual] Chicken Return Quest Complete

I completed the chicken quest and the "quest complete" toast came up three times. Unfortunately, I can't confirm whether or not I got the XP reward three times...
  2. Chris Soames

Bigger floors (more rooms) in arcade mode?

Hey guys, I've been playing a lot over the last few days and I've come to the conclusion that Arcade mode would perhaps be better with more stuff on each floor. I've had as little as five rooms on the first two floors, and if one of those is a challenge and another is an item shop, that's not a...
  3. Chris Soames

[Crash] Changing zoom when on fullscreen crashes the game

I went into options to play around with the zoom function but as soon as I changed it the game crashed out to steam.
  4. Chris Soames

[Gameplay] Not dying on 0 HP

Not sure if this would be a gameplay bug or a text bug, but I was playing multiplayer arcade and I got reduced to 0 HP and didn't die. After one more hit I did eventually die, but apparently taking the exact amount of damage to reduce you to 0 doesn't kill you.
  5. Chris Soames

A Belated Hello

Hey guys, I've been posting all over the forum the last few days, and its just occurred to me that I haven't posted a hello yet, so here it is! My name is Chris (as you can tell since I screwed up and put my real name in during signup!), I've just turned 30, and I'm already a huge fan of this...
  6. Chris Soames

My Adventures - I Suck at Everything!

Well, its been a couple of days now, I've been playing like crazy whenever I've had the opportunity. What a game. Seriously, what a game. I feel like I've been waiting to play it so long now, its really great to be finally in-game chopping up those rabbies like a well-mannered lunatic. I...