Search results

1. H

[SOLVED] Demo very slow after a few seconds

Disabling Aero fixed the problem, thanks Teddy
  2. H

Pre-Order Announcement and Q&A

Disabling Aero fixed the problem, thanks guys! Much more fun now :)
  3. H

Sorry if i ask, but what do you mean with Aero? Also yay for the pre-order :)
  4. H

[SOLVED] Demo very slow after a few seconds

No matter whether i play in fullscreen or window mode, after switching to another zone about 5-10seconds later the game becomes really slow and stays that way until i go to the next region. My computer normally can handle much more complex games, is this fixed in the full version or might i have...
  5. H

Okay i will do that, thank you! Another edit: Tried running as administrator, problem persists
  6. H

The problem is that the bug occurs no matter if i play in full screen or window mode, so your suggesiton unfortunately doesn't help. Edit: Yes i reinstalled my Windows 7 about 3 weeks ago and have every update(and as mentioned i have no problems in other games)
  7. H

Changing the topic back to Secret of Grindea i have a small question about the demo: No matter whether i play in fullscreen or window mode, after switching to another zone about 5-10seconds later the game becomes really slow and stays that way until i go to the next region. My computer normally...