Search results

1. Renyrda

[Gameplay] Quests reset after saving and relogging

The past few times I have saved and exited my quests have reset. I'm not sure if I'm doing something weird or what.. The first time I had completed the exam and saved and exited. Returned and I had to start at Startington again and get my sword and shield. All of my items were with me except...
  2. Renyrda

Snowy area

Is there any way to actually explore the snowy area? Maybe I'm just dumb and can't figure it out. ;__;
  3. Renyrda

A suggestion for pets/summons

Oh, well I guess I should keep up with those.. I was only playing the demo. lul I didn't realize the versions were different. That's good though. :D Thanks for letting me know! I couldn't buy the game yesterday, but will for sure be picking it up this weekend(or sooner). Then I will do some...
  4. Renyrda

Resolution/Stretched

Well, my friend said that happens just because it's scaling the images up. ._. Oh well.
  5. Renyrda

A suggestion for pets/summons

I noticed that pets/summons will automatically go after nearby enemies. That is cool, but I feel like you could just go to a lower level area and farm for items and afk. Maybe change it so they don't attack unless you attack first? Or maybe they won't attack enemies if you've afk for so long.
  6. Renyrda

Black screen after defeating Giga Slime in multiplayer

I was playing multiplayer with a friend in the demo and after we beat the Giga Slime and got our card my friend successfully got back to the menu whereas I was left with a black screen. He was the host btw and I was not. Also, one other bug - while in the same multiplayer game with him being...
  7. Renyrda

Resolution/Stretched

Not sure if this was intended, but it just bothers me xD The character portraits and the text are being stretched when you talk to an NPC. The edges aren't smooth like everything else. It's like it's antialiasing and it shouldn't. Anyway, just my two cents. o: Fantastic game otherwise.