Search results

1. Kezn

[Suggestion] Movement

There is one thing making me almost crazy everytime. When I activate blocking (shield) I really wish, that I could change the viewing direction by pressing w,a,s,d and not just moving that way. Kinda annoying, when you have to block on two different sides in a short time between each block...
  2. Kezn

A german Let´s play

Nicely done, really enjoyed watching it :D
  3. Kezn

[Gameplay] Arcade Mode Multiplayer Crash

Different rooms, different floors. Was never actually the first room of a floor. One time it was the second room I remember. Will keep it in mind next time it happens.
  4. Kezn

Steam Usernames and Steam Group

Bibo88k on steam.
  5. Kezn

Least Favorite enemy (Non boss)?

The pumpkins are annoying as hell to me. Hate to fight them, they are really quick and don't seem to care being hit.
  6. Kezn

Boss respawnable?

Should have read that, sorry and thanks. -.-'
  7. Kezn

[Gameplay] Arcade Mode Multiplayer Crash

I played together with iWAHN and the client crashed two times. It always happened, when we entered a new screen and I pushed the attack button the second I saw a monster. When I waited a bit longer after entering and attacking then, there was no problem. I always saw my sword swinging, but then...
  8. Kezn

LP Together / Livestream

Was dun playing with you, even if it crashed sometimes. Hope to see you again on twitch!
  9. Kezn

Boss respawnable?

I was wondering how to get the items I didn't get from the mini-bosses and the boss from the first temple. Is there a way, if they didn't drop, to actually get them anymore? Sorry if this was already asked or I missed something :S
  10. Kezn

First Impressions 2.0

General impressions: Never had a crash, but a problem at the temple, where the necklace wasnt spawning. Generally, awesome game. What you liked the most: Don't really know what to point out. Enough to do, funny quests, a lot of stuff to collect. Keep it the way it is. What you liked the...
  11. Kezn

[Story Mode] Boss First Dungeon

Alright, thanks for the quick answer. Gonna grind to craft some stuff and get the last Achievement. Awesome game so far! :3
  12. Kezn

He went overheat and died after a view final blasts. I could teleport out and the quest tells me, to give it in on HQ. After going there the quest won't finish. He just tells me to do different stuff and that he was proud I could finish the first dungeon. Is that supposed to be like this?
  13. Kezn

Hey there, I just defeated the first Boss in the dungeon, but nothing happens afterwards. Bossmusic keeps on playing and no amulet occuring :( I'm stuck.