Search results

1. KalmTraveler

[German] - sign in for the german translation team :D

Greetings fellow grinders, We all love this game and "soon" we have the chance to help the DEV-Team out with Translating the game into german. So i thought before everyone does some solo action we may gather and build a small team of people sitting in an skype call to translate the game...
  2. KalmTraveler

[visual][Story] Insect Swarm Silver Displays only 1 Insect

This is an full silver charge insect swarm. When the Bug dies, it switches to its normal Silver Charge form but till then it only displays 1 NC Insect. Also casting a SC Insect Swarm into nirvana it only displays only 1 Insect, when they Aggro an Monster, animation switches to correct form.
  3. KalmTraveler

Arcade Red Slime King Knowledge Collection.

Hey, so i tried Red King Slime now Multiples times, and for some reason i have a feeling this fight isnt fully Tested yet. So this is our part, Challenge him and bring your Suggestions/Opinions to this tread where we can find out together how to kill this red pudding...
  4. KalmTraveler

[visual][Arcade] Selling items doesnt update the tooltip

So here is how it should work: 1) Player selects "Sell" at the Merchant at coop. 2) Game Jumps to first Item in List and Displays Tooltip to the right (Preview) 3) Player Sells in this Case the Iron Shield. 4) Iron Shield gets sold, Game jumps to next item and also shootsout an Tooltip to the...
  5. KalmTraveler

Arcade Digits

Something like that would be awesome :D
  6. KalmTraveler

Looking for (German Speaking) Players

Hey, Looking for 2 German Speaking mates to Play Arcade mode Together. Skype: gamersoul17 Hamachi Network: GrindeaGrind <- Password: grind
  7. KalmTraveler

This is the "End of Beta"?

This is the Farest point you can get right now?