Search results

1. T

Steam Usernames and Steam Group

My profile is here: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993646063 Current name: AreYouSmarterThanACheeseGrater?
  2. T

Play with a gamepad (JoyToKey & other tools)

Its a known issue with the DS3 controllers. From what I understand, the controller itself needs to receive a "Start" command before it will start working correctly. However the Start command isn't accessible to the user, so the device will not wake up when connected to a pc. That's the primary...
  3. T

First Impressions 2.0

General impressions: Very positive. I've not played a huge amount, but what I have played has been quite enjoyable so far. I'm very much interested to see how the final product turns out. What you liked the most: Combat is smooth, the skill wheels and movement work very well when used with a...
  4. T

What new games do you look forward to?

2014 is looking pretty awesome so far. The games I'm looking forward to are: From Kickstarter: Planetary Annihilation Pillars of Eternity Cryamore (If it is ready this year). War for the Overworld Hyper Light Drifter and more... From other sources: Tales of Xillia 2 Defenders Quest 2 Oh, and...
  5. T

Play with a gamepad (JoyToKey & other tools)

I'm using an XInput wrapper for my DS3 controller. It works great, however it can only be downloaded from a PS2 emulation website, so I'm not sure that I can provide a link.