Search results

1. Pwarp

MMORPG similar to Secrets of Grindea

I remember talking to the devs of this game before it went down and then reading about it afterwords. A lot of back and forth between the two so who really knows what happened behind closed doors. It was a really fun game though, was pretty sad to see it go.
  2. Pwarp

Version 0.56i

I love all the changes besides "Upon entering a new room, everything examinable will have its icon triggered for one second" I think players should be forced to explore examinable objects as it adds a bit more immersion and makes players want to explore every nook and cranny. That's just my...
  3. Pwarp

Live Streaming Secrets of Grindea Mirror Room [Online]

Stream will be going live as soon as Banana get's done with his LoL bot game.
  4. Pwarp

Least Favorite enemy (Non boss)?

The Jack-O-Lanterns seem to move out of the way faster, to me. Right when you think your about to hit them "Noope" and slide right on back. :P
  5. Pwarp

Least Favorite enemy (Non boss)?

I think mine would have to be the Flowers. They look nice, but then... And here I thought flowers were a beauty of nature. :P What's your least favorite non boss enemy to fight?
  6. Pwarp

About how long is the main story supposed to be?

It's a good goal for such a small team. It's doing well and I don't think this will be the last project we see from these three individuals. :) The only thing I would suggest would be to add a dueling mode as well so we can go up against other players with or without our current gear. I'm sure...
  7. Pwarp

Ok, I might be a bit addicted to Arcade Mode now. >.>

Ok, I might be a bit addicted to Arcade Mode now. >.>
  8. Pwarp

This won't be the last time I stream the game. I'll be here up until release! Even though I'll mostly play on the Unstable client with my bug smash hammer, I'll still be streaming at least once a week on the Stable Server. I'm sure I'll catch ya next time or the time after that or..ya, you get...
  9. Pwarp

Hey everyone, I'm rescheduling it for 9:30PM EST so that way people who would like to join in on the multiplayer have time to reserve a spot. I'll also update this info on Reddit. And now it's time to fix up my Bug Report guide so it fits Secrets of Grindea. :)
  10. Pwarp

Play with a gamepad (JoyToKey & other tools)

Thanks for the link! I'll give it a look as soon as I get back home and get ready to stream tonight.
  11. Pwarp

Hello. :)

Thanks for the welcome! I'll definitely take part in bug hunting and, later on tonight, I'm going to post my Bug Report guide that a lot of other companies have used in the past (with my permission) during Alpha and Closed Beta stages. Hopefully it will help out and if not, it's a decent guide...
  12. Pwarp

Now if we talk here and on Onrpg we will be like...Wizards. :P Thanks man, I'll try to emulate the 360 controller again tonight and see if that works. I would get a normal 360 controller but Sony controllers feel so much better to me.
  13. Pwarp

I'll be streaming live tonight around 8PM EST time. I'll also be giving away one or two copies of Secrets of Grindea to one or two lucky viewers. Please don't pretend you don't own the game just to get it for someone else as I'll be giving it to you via steam. If anyone has a friend that would...
  14. Pwarp

I was trying to get my controller to recognized but, even after I tried using DSX tool to emulate 360, PS3 and PS3 controllers it still wouldn't work. I have a generic PS3 controller (Gamestop version) and, although I hate it with a passion, it will have to do me until I can go out and get a new...
  15. Pwarp

Editing. I was rushing when I posted that, had to get comfy. lol
  16. Pwarp

Hello. :)

Hello everyone, I just purchased Secrets of Grindea after some info came up on Onrpg so I figured I would give a little introduction before I start playing and streaming. I'm a long time gamer and have been enjoying all types of games since I was around 8. I currently work at Onrpg as a Game...
  17. Pwarp

I'll be live streaming Secrets of Grindea on my live stream tonight. I'll also be giving away a copy to one lucky viewer. See you guys there. :) Edit: Stream Link: www.twitch.tv/Pwarptv My new Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3E9fTNQ7ZCTN5NydZKVJcQ We will be posting...
  18. Pwarp

Just purchased SoG. Streaming it live tonight. :)

Just purchased SoG. Streaming it live tonight. :)