Search results

1. read

[Gameplay] [Frontline] Brawler Talent non-functional (?)

Happy to hear it. Thank you for being so responsive to community feedback, cheers!
  2. read

My Thoughts on the Yeti

Sorry to butt in, but what is on your Q there? I don't recognize the icon.
  3. read

The Ultimate Talent Suggestion Thread!!!

Spirit Shield: Absorb % per talent level of damage into your EP pool. Unrelenting Offense: For every enemy killed without a cease in attacks, your counter increases by 1. Receive a temporary (refreshed on kill) increase in ATK and/or MATK and ASPD and/or CSPD. Bonus grows with talent level OR...
  4. read

[Gameplay] [Frontline] Brawler Talent non-functional (?)

From testing, I take 14 damage from a Boar's normal attack regardless of whether I've attacked it just beforehand. Moreover, there is no buff icon.
  5. read

[Gameplay] [Frontline] Cannot enter Memory Room after initial Navina cutscene

After the cutscene where Navina joins you (you've just left the Master Collector(?)'s room) you cannot enter the adjacent Memory Room until you've left and entered the Collector's HQ. Cheers!
  6. read

Shop that Customizes Costume Item Colors

It seems like the items would have to be specially designed and then coded to be palette swappable, so not the easiest thing to implement? This is probably the same reason you can't choose any colour for pets, the palette swaps are probably manually coloured.
  7. read

Loot Popups - Aggregating number looted in the UI

Oh dangit, I meant to make a separate thread with this suggestion actually but I forgot to. Probably worth keeping it in this thread though as it's a very closely related suggestion!
  8. read

Loot Popups - Aggregating number looted in the UI

This is not something I consider a serious issue, but I thought I'd write up a short suggestion nevertheless. Can't hurt after all! Currently the small popups when you loot an item (in the corner of the screen) pop up one at a time and then are pushed up by the next one and vanish shortly...