Search results

1. Alchymist

[Gameplay] Magic effects persist after /respec

Totally.. if people think it ruins the game they should not do it.. its not worth preventing this in beta as it won't be an issue at launch.
  2. Alchymist

Impressions and suggested fixes after playing the entire Beta

You get some candy (Candy Cane) from a certain witch in the woods that lets you tame a Jumpkin after you have tamed the first 2 pets.
  3. Alchymist

true.. that would seem more game breaking.. or OP.. I have not seen that happen for me..how often does that happen for people?
  4. Alchymist

The summons will stop attacking now if you are afk for a few seconds..... you can get around this by leaving something on your keyboard or i am sure there is some software that would aid you in this as well... so you can still afk farm but its harder to afk in any area other than the pillar...
  5. Alchymist

It makes you OP is you max out one summon and respec and max out another summon and respec.. than just put points into other skills... only downside is that you mana pool is quite small with 2 summons out.
  6. Alchymist

Pre-Order Announcement and Q&A

Actually its an email from Humble Bundle. The email came pretty fast after i purchased it with amazon.
  7. Alchymist

Pre-Order Announcement and Q&A

Supness08, You should get an email after your purchase goes through at amazon. The email will have a link to the keys you need for the beta where you connect it to your steam account. Hope it comes soon.
  8. Alchymist

Secrets of Grindea Wiki

I added a bunch of the spells. I was wondering if anyone has worked on these wiki sites before. Not sure how to add in the photo links under the categories. The pages I added just appear as links under the spells section.
  9. Alchymist

Question about an item drop

Yea, I got it a little while ago.. its a item you can equip with Matk on it. Good luck hunting
  10. Alchymist

forum topic section suggestions

Is it possible to get seperate sections on the forum dedicated for the main aspects of the game to make it easier to use? I was thinking: Arcade, Story, Crafting, Pets, Treasure Hunting, Skills then skill categories maybe like combat, magic, and support (maybe multiplayer, troubleshooting for...
  11. Alchymist

Pet Menu and some questions

ah.. thanks.. i also just check the wiki.. lol that would be the smart thing to do before posting..
  12. Alchymist

Pet Menu and some questions

I have a question about pets... do they actually do anything? I know you can increase their stats.. do they actually help you kill mobs? Do you have to upgrade certain stats before they do anything?