thanks
  2. Eriktion

Having a lot of fun

adventure mode? where can i find this?
  3. Eriktion

Seeing party member's HP.

id also like to see my friends health bars somehow
  4. Eriktion

What is your best arcade mode highscore?

430 k at the moment what build is giving you a blast?
  5. Eriktion

Local co-op

i play the game with my PS3-controller using motioninjoy DS3 tool
  6. Eriktion

Shielding

i think the perfect guard reward is extremly good cause the next spell after PG will instantly start at the highest possible charge level melting bosses like no tomorrow
  7. Eriktion

["Solved"] GoodStuff needs sleep

i can for example perfect block and press flamethrower and it will start at silverlevel without charging (when it is skilled that high)
  8. Eriktion

["Solved"] GoodStuff needs sleep

what? when you perfect block there is no need to charge you press the button and the skill starts to fire at his highest charge level instantly
  9. Eriktion

body-blocking?

i took quite a bit of dmg cause its not possible to walk through other players in arcade mode its even worse when 2-4 player sit at 1 point (when going to next room) and you try to avoid monster that spawn infront of your face is this intended?
  10. Eriktion

Who plays 2h weapons?!

whirlwind and smash are very good waveclear heroic slam is extremly good dmg against heavy targets weapon throw ... not a big fan of jet.. sucks when you cant attack till you pick weapon back up berserker - havent testet it jet ..so no idea best for me works: maxing heroic slam and at least...
  11. Eriktion

how many of your friends bought SoG ?

i didnt even put much effort into advertising but allready 4 of mine bought it never had such an easy time getting someone to buy a game
  12. Eriktion

Least Favorite enemy (Non boss)?

sadly iam a rabby victim too i rather fight halloweed or boars then those things
  13. Eriktion

Binding of Isaac-style arcade challenges?

<3 binding of isaac dont we have that allready? in form of quests in town im sure there gonna be more quests in future including those ones
  14. Eriktion

[Gameplay] Have Brutal Start perk but no longer get the sword.

strange i can remember once i sold my claymore by accident but that bug wasn t there for me
  15. Eriktion

Shielding

right now i like that we can block+ move backwards blocking +move backwards is usefull against giga slime spin attack but this idea sounds nice as well
  16. Eriktion

[visual] "Level Up"-text after death in arcade mode

its only something minor but the level up text is still showing after death in arcade mode happens when you level up midfight and die it disappears when selecting the skill-tab could confuse new players maybe
  17. Eriktion

Rebalance arcande mode for solo/multiplayer.

i did them solo as well just practise more and you can do it one day
  18. Eriktion

[Gameplay][Minor] Stuck in Bow.

i experienced that too after killing giga slime with bow my character got stuck in shooting position
  19. Eriktion

Arcade Red Slime King Knowledge Collection.

i cant beat him either but 1 point in the one handed charge skill makes better movement over slime possible
  20. Eriktion

can we have some spawn protection? (arcade mode)

i think its not fair that when i enter a new room there is a bunny biting me before i even had vision of the room maybe enemies shouldnt spawn on top of the players when entering a new room or am i doing something wrong?