Search results

1. illu45

changing skills, /respec, and the Dojo

I expect the devs have some ideas about how they want re-skilling to work. Frankly, I'd be a little disappointed if it was just 'pay a bunch of gold to some in-town merchant to reset all your skills'. I think it'd be much better to have re-skill items or something else that contributes to the...
  2. illu45

Turning Around While Shielding

I realize that, but for me, the unpress + press frequently seems to fail to trigger, leaving me facing the wrong way and consequently taking damage
  3. illu45

Turning Around While Shielding

Hi all, I just wanted to ask if it might be advisable to implement a way to turn around (180 degrees) while shielding? I ask this because in arcade mode I often find myself having to turn around quickly while shielding and perhaps my fine motor skills just aren't up to snuff, but I find the...
  4. illu45

Bug, or just no more content?

Just an FYI, you can currently redo your skill points by typing '/respec' (without quotes) in the chat window (Press Enter ingame to open). This will not be possible in the final version of the game, but is handy now if you want to mess around with skills etc.
  5. illu45

What new games do you look forward to?

Very much looking forward to Obduction (created a KS account to back it). Also looking forward to checking out the Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD remaster when I have a bit more time. Aside from that, Transistor looks like it could be really neat.
  6. illu45

Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

Thanks! Will keep trying different things, then :)
  7. illu45

Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

Just so that I know I'm not wasting my time trying to figure it out, is the completable in the current state of the game?
  8. illu45

Steam Usernames and Steam Group

Just making my way through the story. Would be fun to play with some other folks. illu45 is my steam name.