Search results

1. mr. nails

Steam Broadcasting Not Working

Great! Thanks for the clarification. It's extremely nice to see the implementation of Steam networking. Glad to hear about the achievements as well. Looking forward to a full release on Steam for broadcasting and so even more people can play this enjoyable game.
  2. mr. nails

Steam Broadcasting Not Working

Steam Networking? Excuse my ignorance. Does this mean Steamworks? As in I won't or they won't have to input an IP to play together? I know patch .599e is out and the patch notes state the same, but just clarifying here in one thread instead of multiples. Also, Steam achievements... Will we...
  3. mr. nails

What's v0.599coco ???

Yep, that too. At least from the last time I've played him.
  4. mr. nails

Cross-Code has landed on Indiegogo

Thanks for the post. I've beat the story mode and the puzzle mode. I'm currently on exploration mode with 20/32 chests. I get bored with all the parkour in exploration mode. What's the point of exploration mode. Just parkour and finding stuff?
  5. mr. nails

What's v0.599coco ???

Just received an update and no patch notes. *edit: forgot about in game patch notes. /doh
  6. mr. nails

Version 0.599c

Finally! Thank you! :)
  7. mr. nails

Port Forwarding, Firewall and Hamachi Guides

I do not have any access to a 2nd PC to test lan. I do however have two nic connections on my current motherboard. I have tested both connections and neither open ports. I also allowed Windows 7 to access SoG through its firewall. I did uninstall a software firewall too. Doing both...
  8. mr. nails

Thank you for your time. Any help is appreciated. Not only SoG, but other games as well. Would be nice to start playing co-op again. :) I'll add that I've also used two different version of Windows 7 too (in the past).
  9. mr. nails

I also made a server and started it up and while I was in game I did the netstat -a. To be honest, I have no idea what I was looking for on the CMD line. Didn't see anything 6000. I also went to that site I mentioned to see if my port was open and it was not.
  10. mr. nails

Anyone have time to help me with port forwarding? I have been trying to set it up for the last 3 hours and can not for the life of me open port 6000 (or any port for that matter). I'm on Windows 7 and do not have any software firewall installed. I've uninstalled it so it's not a factor. I'm...
  11. mr. nails

[Visual] Using RB to change menu ingnores crafting.

Jeez. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll just keep my mouth shut. : /
  12. mr. nails

With the provided YouTube attachment F.E.A.R. is all over your site.
  13. mr. nails

Off topic: I'd just like to say that F.E.A.R. 1-3 are all awesome games! I've yet to play (and probably won't) F.E.A.R. online due to it being P2W.
  14. mr. nails

[Suggestion] Implement A Card For Health Pickup

Ok, point taken. Then IMO the hit detection needs to be reevaluated then. This isn't a schmup where you need to pin point center mass in order to hit something. If I'm touching it then I'm touching it. I hate having to circle around the health orbs just to hit the correct pixel so I can...
  15. mr. nails

Make a better room to farm Season Mages in?

Hrmm, Ok. I must have just missed it then for some odd reason. I've did all that's available to do in the temple atm up to and including the water puzzle. I did fight them getting there, but haven't ran into them since. I'll check real quick. edit* Ok, yeah. LoL. My problem was I never...
  16. mr. nails

How do you spent your time waiting for Secrets of Grindea?

I go back to WoW every 6-9 months. I go back to Rift, Diablo 3, and possibly SWTOR as well every now and then too. Path of Exile is a great alternative too and it's FREE! Currently playing Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel as Jack. Yep, I've completed BL1 & BL2 also. If none of those tickle my...
  17. mr. nails

Expanding Achievements, more achievements?

/signed So many great ideas. I for one approve of more achievements. For me, achievements prolong the game to a certain extent. They perhaps give me an incentive to do things I otherwise wouldn't. Whether those things are something I could care less about and then ended up loving or things...
  18. mr. nails

Then the devs could add in filters so such things wouldn't happen if you so choose. It's meant to make things easier... not harder.
  19. mr. nails

Much like that of the green slimes card, but instead of coins it would be for health. Picking up health from a distance would be nice. Seems sometimes I have to walk over health a few times before it allows me to pick it up. : /