Search results

1. mr. nails

What's v0.599coco ???

Just received an update and no patch notes. *edit: forgot about in game patch notes. /doh
  2. mr. nails

[Suggestion] Implement A Card For Health Pickup

Much like that of the green slimes card, but instead of coins it would be for health. Picking up health from a distance would be nice. Seems sometimes I have to walk over health a few times before it allows me to pick it up. : /
  3. mr. nails

AMV's

Cuz I like'em. (games too)
  4. mr. nails

[Visual] Tornado Stays After Mage Room Is Cleared In Temple of Seasons v0.595a

When the Autumn mage releases his tornadoes and the Autumn knight gets sucked in if you kill the knight while in the tornado the tornado will stay. It will not do any damage to you and you can walk through it. But if you hit the winter globe to change the season it WILL disappear.
  5. mr. nails

Steam Broadcasting Not Working

I've read all over these forums and Steam forums about streaming and Let's Plays and what not so I know it's encouraged, but yet the Steam Broadcasting is still not enabled. I can broadcast other games in my library so I know it's working, but when I try to do this game it does not. This game...
  6. mr. nails

[Suggestion] Steamworks

I'd love and I'm sure many would prefer Steamworks. I don't know anything about the implementation and what not. All I know is that I myself prefer it to having to set up port forwarding. Yes, I know about this thread...
  7. mr. nails

Hi.

Hello. I play games. I prefer beat'em ups, schmups, some first person shooters (love Borderlands!), tactical RPG's like Final Fantasy Tactics, World of Warcraft (Paladin master race rejoice!) all sorts of RPG's... I'll make this easier. I like pretty much all games minus sports games. The...
  8. mr. nails

[Suggestion] Able To Track Everything

One suggestion I'd like to see implemented is being able to track any and everything you're able to get/grind/acquire in the game. IE: Track a mob's drops. If said mob has 3 total drops and I'm just missing the hat it drops I'd like to be able to track that so to not have to go into the menu...
  9. mr. nails

Arcade Mode Expansion ???

Just a thought. I'm not sure how in depth the Arcade Mode is, but it is intriguing. The first thing I thought of was the old Super Nintendo game, "ActRaiser". This was a fantastic game. Not so much it's sequel. In ActRaiser you would go out and do you "missions" and save people. As you did...
  10. mr. nails

What Card Am I Missing v0.599c Frontline Beta ?

The cards I have at the moment are as follows: 01. Green Slime 02. Rabby 03. Mrs. Bee 04. Bloomo 05. Boar 06. Jumpkin 07. Lantern Jack 08. Scarecrow 09. Halloweed 10. Ghostly 11. Wrisp 12. Peko 13. Guardian 14. Brawler Bot 15. Blue Slime 16. Frostling Rogue 17. Frostline...
  11. mr. nails

[Visual] Loading Screen Stays Upon Enter New Area v0.59a Frontline Beta

When moving from one screen to another the loading screen shows you walking on a black screen (the loading screen). When the next area has loaded the "walking" loading animation is still there for a brief second. Meaning I see two of my characters on the screen. One loading animation and the...
  12. mr. nails

[Visual] No Icons For Food When Feeding Pet v0.59a Frontline Beta

I've only had this happen once (haven't worked with pets much), but when going into the pet menus to feed them the text will be there, but not the icon. Therefore, I can't see what I want to feed them, but I can read what's supposed to be there. No screenshot.