Search results

1. RNorthex

I have no respect for what Starbound are doing.

well honestly, when i saw grindea my first thoughts were "zelda/dark souls" because of the view and because the combat required learning enemy patterns and utilizing skills/attacks effectively, rather than just relying on stats starbound definitely seems like it has ripped off ideas, but...
  2. RNorthex

What is your best arcade mode highscore?

F7 around...450k? my only problem are the wisps and wisp generators, for some reason, i -constantly- end up with that orange crystal shielded and those things that shield it keep running away if that happens, i just know there's no way i'll make it through, i also need to work on my way of...
  3. RNorthex

[Gameplay] Arcade Multiplayer Dupe

oh, no, not different rooms, i think you mistook it for the different challenges :3 my friend[server] picked up the challenge for slow movement and while he got it, i got the cloned enemies challenge so essentially, i had the clones just sitting there in idle animation on my screen, unable to do...
  4. RNorthex

Least Favorite enemy (Non boss)?

the weeds that will follow you until you circle around them enough or shield they -always- seem to find me at the exact time i have five million enemies i need to run away from in arcade mode >> rabbits i don't really have a problem with, i only get hit if i get too greedy, after a while you...
  5. RNorthex

Use the arcade mode points for stat increases

i see the arcade mode as more of a....skill-based rogue-like mode the perks are ok to change the style at which you play the game[albeit i still think they shouldn't be objectively better] but implementing any benefits would make it closer to the adventure mode
  6. RNorthex

so this has not been reported yet? in that case it's the stable release, i'll update it as such i actually read the main post and didn't see the second one, my fault..
  7. RNorthex

[this is for the stable release] so i haven't seen a topic about this one: http://gyazo.com/845543c36aa8338125be8928ce0cb2da happens on bad connections via the client, i tested it out on flamethrower and insect swarm, the more hits you get in until the game realizes that the enemy is dead, the...