Search results

1. S

The face of your Master Collector

OMG you cut your hair!
  2. S

[gameplay] lantern jack

i understand you teddy, i managed to double perfect block using the shield tap, but when i missed and it still reflected the 2nd shot i want sure it was intentional or not. love the perfect block system btw.
  3. S

[gameplay] lantern jack

i was fighting some lantern jacks in the woods when i noticed if you perfect block the fireball with another one not too far behind it, it reflects both. the 2nd fireball hits the shield for normal damage, but is still reflected. in my case a perfect block takes 2 dmg and normal block is 17, but...
  4. S

[gameplay] flinching

not sure if it's normal or not, but when charging a skill, it takes 2 hits of any amount of damage to make you flinch and lose charge, but when using a normal swing (2h weapon because its slower) you can get flinshed out of a regular attack. side note, i have still hit enemies while flinching...
  5. S

[Gameplay] titan's throw

also side note, would there be a way to be able to move while charging it? i know the movement gets set to aiming but it would be nice to move...
  6. S

[Gameplay] titan's throw

if you perfect block then use titan's thrown, the target circle doesn't show up on screen.
  7. S

Least Favorite enemy (Non boss)?

for me it's when there are multiples with other enemies (like rabby's) around and the bees attack you from both sides! i know there was a mention that you can use the block rapidly to stop 2 bees coming at youfrom one side, but i'm not sure you could stop 2 simultaneous bees from both sides with...
  8. S

[Gameplay] Boars trigger Bunny aggro

i think the bug might be with the rabby NOT being aggressive. ive never walked near a rabby without it being aggressive (not counting when i went fishing and they ignored me while fishing. they have attacked me while i was collecting my fishing prize though)
  9. S

[Gameplay] Only Helloweeds spawning

also the spawn is much less than seems normal. i watched your entire videa nad didnt see any 2+ spanws of the plant at the same location. maybe the enemies spawned all at the location towards the graveyard preohibiting the spawn of other monsters.
  10. S

[Gameplay] Only Helloweeds spawning

wow lucky you! i wonder if this is really a problem or if you were really really unlucky. might be something with the spawn probability. how long were you farming the area? i farmed there as well for some cards but this didn't happen to me in the 5+ minutes i was farming. could this be because...
  11. S

Version 0.56i

teddy, can you give any more tips besides your 2 items equipments? atleadt maybe your skills. i have problems with the red slimes trail with how slow it makes you go and his jump going so far...
  12. S

Garglius the Explorer [Spoilers]

question: highlight to see properly is the ice slippery or does it act as normal ground? if its slippery i guess we have have an like and old school zelda puzzle
  13. S

Cards and Boss

to feed your pet go to the first screen in the menu (the one with the face) and you can select the option for the pet menu.
  14. S

Local Co-op?

me and my friends did a LAN this weekend, and it went super well. just to mention, to plug in our computer we unplugged the modem so we had no internet. LAN worked great. as for local co-op, i would try to implent all the characters on one screen with the character portraits surronding the...
  15. S

Me Beating Furious Giga Slime.

the arena slime i also managed to beat once i respecced. he was harder before when i was full cloud. if you have ever tried him in arena, completely other story. area is too small and he slows too much with his slime trail. good job though! he is certainly difficult if you didnt prepare.
  16. S

Least Favorite enemy (Non boss)?

BEES!!! bonly at the begining, the wisps afterwards are worst. all eneies are easy to take down with the flies spell, EXCEPT THE BEES!!!! the boars arent too hard, if any of you have ever survived the room with the 5 boars without getting hit. much harder with multiple people however. worst...
  17. S

[gameplay] red giga slime trail

i notice when the red giga slime uses the spinning spike attack, the trail he leaves is broken. the regular gig slime's trail is not, it's solid for the entire length of where he moved over.
  18. S

[TEXT] Story mode arena points

i'm not sure if this is correct, but if you get to 600 arena points, it still shows the prize if you get ot 600 points.
  19. S

[Gameplay] feed pet screen

has anyone noticed the feed pet screen does not pause? you can still be attacked when in single player and going to feed pet if enemies are around. not sure if this is normal or what but felt needed to mention. off topic i just bought the Legendary blacksmith tier as i feel tis game has alot of...