Search results

1. S

[gameplay] lantern jack

i was fighting some lantern jacks in the woods when i noticed if you perfect block the fireball with another one not too far behind it, it reflects both. the 2nd fireball hits the shield for normal damage, but is still reflected. in my case a perfect block takes 2 dmg and normal block is 17, but...
  2. S

[gameplay] flinching

not sure if it's normal or not, but when charging a skill, it takes 2 hits of any amount of damage to make you flinch and lose charge, but when using a normal swing (2h weapon because its slower) you can get flinshed out of a regular attack. side note, i have still hit enemies while flinching...
  3. S

[Gameplay] titan's throw

if you perfect block then use titan's thrown, the target circle doesn't show up on screen.
  4. S

[gameplay] red giga slime trail

i notice when the red giga slime uses the spinning spike attack, the trail he leaves is broken. the regular gig slime's trail is not, it's solid for the entire length of where he moved over.
  5. S

[TEXT] Story mode arena points

i'm not sure if this is correct, but if you get to 600 arena points, it still shows the prize if you get ot 600 points.
  6. S

[Gameplay] feed pet screen

has anyone noticed the feed pet screen does not pause? you can still be attacked when in single player and going to feed pet if enemies are around. not sure if this is normal or what but felt needed to mention. off topic i just bought the Legendary blacksmith tier as i feel tis game has alot of...