Search results

1. Oshimo

What new games do you look forward to?

Any action mmorpg 2d pixel/sprite graphic + can be dungeon based Secrets of Grindea Tree of Savior Mystic Fighter Online Kingdom of Loot WonderKing v2 Maple Story 2 Duelyst :D
  2. Oshimo

MMORPG similar to Secrets of Grindea

Game developers making Seyken working on a new game. "Kingdom of Loot". Action MMORPG dungeon based? :D http://www.kingdom-of-loot.com
  3. Oshimo

We talked about this ;) Sad.. ;<
  4. Oshimo

You are right. Tree of Savior (real Ragnarok sequel) looks great ;) I hope that WK2 will be better than MP :D Now I play the Ragnarok 1 :)
  5. Oshimo

I grew up on sprite and pixel graphic. SNES, N64 RPGs, PC FPS and I would like to similar game :3 SoG is awesome! Story mode and pretty arcade mode gives me a lot of pleasure <3 But.. Missing for me Multiplayer games with this system battle and graphic. DFO and Seyken there are closed :/ "Mystic...
  6. Oshimo

Ohh sorry ^^ I understand :) Thanks! # Well.. MS is not same game when I played few years ago :/
  7. Oshimo

Seiken, SoM and SoG have the same system 3-4 players but this is not MMO. Only one option remains for me is Maple Story or similar games Side-Scrolling. Why Nexon closed DFO? This game was players.. D:
  8. Oshimo

Dungeon Fighter Online was awesome. This game has been closed :( I'm waiting for Wonderking v2 global/eu
  9. Oshimo

I played the Dragon Nest :)(I like dungeon style). Ghost X is not for me ^^ I don't like sci-fi and 3d view. Any ideas?
  10. Oshimo

Hello everyone! I'm looking for a game similar to Secrets of Grindea. The same fighting system (hack'n'slash not turn-based), graphic 2d or isometric view and pixel-color graphic (like SoG, Maple Story, Dofus or Wakfu). :)