Search results

1. Inzanity

MMORPG similar to Secrets of Grindea

No idea honestly. Few friends of mine are quite hyped for it, keeping me up to date all the time. Id be happy enough to see a release in 2015, really. As for RO, im not playing it currently. I wish someone would introduce me to a nice EU hosted server to spend some time on.
  2. Inzanity

MMORPG similar to Secrets of Grindea

I think a real good "server" of RO is our best option right now, till R1/Saviour comes out. Dive in the nostalgiaaa~
  3. Inzanity

Finished the game - for now + Class Ideas?

Dont level skills past 9. It will get bugged and basically deal almost the same damage as a level 1 spell. You can quick swap weapons, so that makes swapping between 1hand and 2hand very easy. I like using Spirit Slash, Dash, titan Throw and Shadow Clone. It gives you mobility, upfront burst and...
  4. Inzanity

Archer House challenge (in Evergrind Fields: South)

Combos my friend, combos :)
  5. Inzanity

Version 0.570b

Hehe glad were on the same wave then :)
  6. Inzanity

Version 0.570b

Im actually concerned about the weapon balance right now. The laser sword comes with a whooping 120 ATK and outperforms any other onehand, or twohand weapon in the game. It has TWICE as much damage as the strongest two-hander. Doesnt really feel right to me. Thought the slime hammer would be a...
  7. Inzanity

1,000 kills.

Will kill most of the farming methods right now.
  8. Inzanity

Pets Levels

what happens to current pets, after balancing changes have been done?
  9. Inzanity

Pets Levels

a simple cap to a single pet stat would be the best solution. Cannot raise X/Y stat above N value. imagine someone running 100 crit chance pet boost..yea.
  10. Inzanity

Version 0.56j

Ah, thats no problem then. :) As long as i know that eventually i can play the updated version, thats more than enough. Till then i will deal with steam somehow. :) Thanks for the fast reply!
  11. Inzanity

Version 0.56j

Will 0.56g be the only no DRM release or will there be a way to download a newer revision on humble bundle or something as non DRM? Having problems sometimes with steam on my laptop, thats why im asking. Dont want to be stuck on 0.56g <>
  12. Inzanity

Pets Levels

the question im asking myself is, what is the point of such an overkill pet?
  13. Inzanity

Me Beating Furious Giga Slime.

The trick is to know that he will always jump 3 times (if you are not in melee range) and then eithe Jump again (3 times) or shoot some slimes (best time to get damage in), OR spin. The Spin is usually done if he took alot of damage in a short period of time (is what i noticed in my S runs). The...
  14. Inzanity

Who plays 2h weapons?!

Yep, you can reach very high amounts of ATK by farming 100k+ Money and then spend it all on ATK potions and feed your pet with it. Getting easy 30% boost there.
  15. Inzanity

Who plays 2h weapons?!

It depends solely on your playstyle and your level range, also normal/hard mode. If you exploited like other users and can one shot almost any monster with any skill , just pick something that works for you. If you are close to finishing the game (all cards,etc) you will be around level 14/15. I...
  16. Inzanity

Hard Mode, what seems useless, what's good. (Magic)

exploit..dont need to know more.
  17. Inzanity

Heroic Slam is bugged in my rev. The second hit doesnt seem to connect at all when its at level 10. No matter the direction or distance to the enemy it simply doesnt hit. Ive compared all Skills in their raw damamge and Titan Throw outclassed most, if not all. OBviously you lose your weapon and...
  18. Inzanity

Have you tried flamethrower in the sky forttress or hallow forest? I deem it very unuseable there. Enemies are fast/annoying in hard mode and usually interrupt you before you get it off, unless you chicken run to the other side of the map. Pecko outranges you, it is great for most bosses...
  19. Inzanity

Local Co-op?

kinda like FF:Crystal chronicles for gamecube. It worked pretty brilliant there.
  20. Inzanity

Farming Spots

How does your summon survive this long (couple of hours)? Mine seems to get beaten up after just a few hits/seconds/minutes.