Search results

1. Sean6258

Temple of Seasons is a little too "unclear".

Actually, we might be overthinking this. If there's a way to see the phase plate in every season, the player should figure it out. I'm not sure a new animation or anything is really needed. Maybe during Winter, you could sort of see the phase plate under the ice and during Autumn the phase plate...
  2. Sean6258

It would certainly help more than how it is now. I also like the idea of a redesign, perhaps putting lights on it. I think that might be a good idea.
  3. Sean6258

Now, here's an idea. Just came up with this one. In response to how you like things to teach you, what if a the phase plate dropped from the ceiling as if it was stuck up there and landed in the puddle or something? Then the player would know that it's there.
  4. Sean6258

You would have to make sure that no matter what season the player chooses first in that room, that Naniva seems as if she knows just as much as you do. For instance, if I changed it to summer the first time and she said "Where did the phase plate go?" I would be extremely confused. Also, I...
  5. Sean6258

First Impressions 2.0

Well, I'm glad that it can be of some use! And yeah, I understand that they don't expect 10/10's, but when I reread my post, it seemed like I jumped right into all the problems in the game currently. I suppose it might be nice if they're looking for a "no nonsense, get straight to the point"...
  6. Sean6258

First Impressions 2.0

I have spent the last few days playing until the current point of completion and here are my thoughts. General impressions: Great game! Quite fun so far! I like the direction it's heading in and all of the bosses are very good. A few of the Temple of Seasons bosses are a bit unbalanced and...