Search results

1. Yari

[Gameplay] Energy doesn't halt when performing Perfect Guard while on Berserk

Was on Frontline. In the description of Berserk it says "Performing a Perfect Guard will halt the energy depletion for one seconds." I noticed energy doesn't halt. I built up my energy and then Perfect Guarded a Rabby's attack. (Perfect Guards around 00:19)
  2. Yari

[Visual] Standing on Roger Lyke on floor 9

Was on Frontline. He doesn't have a "back side" in floor 9 of Arcade mode. I know it's a temporary area, but I'm just putting it on the radar.
  3. Yari

[Gameplay] Chest is at the door, kicking me to the other room in Arcade mode

I was on Frontline. A chest was at the door blocking and kept kicking me to the other room. I had to hold down and rapid press A to open it.
  4. Yari

[Gameplay] Jumpkins stays after boss Pumpking is defeated

Using Frontline version. You could advance to the next floor without killing the leftover Jumpkins. They took a good amount of HP from me.
  5. Yari

[Gameplay] Big Quiver perk stays active

Using frontline version If you do a run with the Big Quiver perk, then go back to town and replace it with another perk, it'll still stay active and you'll be able to pick up arrows up to 30. I have Smart Start and HP % perk active, with the third slot unavailable to me in this screenshot.
  6. Yari

[Visual?] Character goes missing in the select screen.

Sorry if this was already reported, but I tried searching and looked through threads with the Visual tag It happened about two days ago (sorry I didn't report it sooner, but I had to do something urgently). When I went ingame all three slots were empty. I thought there was a character wipe when...
  7. Yari

Hello

Hi, my name's Yari. Heard about this game from a streamer a month ago. I got the game on the first day it was available for purchase, and been enjoying it since then. Can't wait to see the progress of Secrets of Grindea.
  8. Yari

[Visual] Smash! and Cloud Strike makes monsters glow

If you use Smash! while Cloud Strike is attacking, it'll leave the monster glowing. At first I thought it was some sort of special attack, so I kept running away.