Search results

1. camelotcrusade

Two UI suggestions for pets - hide pet option, mark pet food in bag

I got into pets tonight (the kind you catch with bait, not the summon kind) and think they are so neat! I bet you guys had fun putting those into the game and will be tinkering with them more. :) Here are two suggestions I have for the pet UI: 1. Hide pet option I love my blue slime. He's...
  2. camelotcrusade

Using B button to exit start menu without triggering B ability

I'd like to be able to exit the start menu with the B button without triggering an ability at the same time. When I am navigating the start menu I need to use the B button to go back. The B button will also make the start menu exit entirely if pressed enough times, but frequently when I use...
  3. camelotcrusade

Max energy and "wizard" character viability

Hi guys, My HP is going up as I level but my EP is staying the same. I was thinking of making a "wizard" character for another play-through but I'm worried I'll run out of EP too fast for it to be fun. I also learned that summons are good support for wizards but then you have even less EP...
  4. camelotcrusade

First thoughts and a request for gold and item sharing in MP

Bought SoG last night and my friend and had a great time playing it for hours. Great job, guys! This game is something special. :) After playing solo for a while I tried MP with a friend. We didn't last long in Arcade (and honestly, I don't think an endurance game will be our style) so we...