Search results

1. A

Some Skill Changes

I poured god knows how many hours into the game as of now. I played on hard mode for the most part and noticed some skills are lacking power when confronting a bosses making certain encounters very tedious if you made a build based around them. So here are some ideas for the skills I believe...
  2. A

Nightmare Mode

Because hard mode is too easy, that or I don't have a life. But seriously, its because those that like to explore and collect stuff get overleveled easly reducing the challenge of hard mode a lot. Casual gamer will find it challenging even on an easy mode but seasoned gamers are like a Russian...
  3. A

What and where to find the unbeatable boss?

I see in some posts people talking about an impossible boss. Even the dev-blog says "the community has yet to defeat Oldman’s Furious Giga Slime!". So where is that thing found anyways?!?
  4. A

Just a thought

It would be pretty cool if one could host servers that can hold more people(like 20 instead of 4) like sandbox games. Nobody would be in a party though and instead they can party in-game or not with commands like saying with the chat /party Batman and he replies /ptaccept. Also outside of towns...
  5. A

PvP or Friendly Fire Option

Add an option where we can turn friendly fire on so we can duke it out with friends anywhere we want or/and a PvP arena. I know the game might not be properly balanced for something like PvP but it would be very fun regardless fighting other people with such a nice combat system.