Search results

1. U

Support Skill (Lunge Step *or parry*)

I figured a nice skill to have while playing for a casual would be to be constantly moving forward on your enemy with the knockback you are doing to it. Or the parry variant, automaticallyparry backward once your shield is no longer protecting you. Just a thought, also hi everyone.
  2. U

I've made up my mind - Gear design

I've been in and out and I've finally sparked an idea of sorts. My favorite game on the ps2 as a kid was FFXII, so I was hoping I could reference something from there. The one that is most memorable to me, the license board. Where the more you kill monsters you get points to buy licenses to use...
  3. U

Name change question

My last name is finally going to be changed from it's placeholder to my actual parents last name once I turn 18. I was wondering if I could change the name that I gave for the credits. I haven't been around for a long time so I forget how things work. Sorry if this is irrelevant or in the wrong...
  4. U

[Visual] Minor visual bug after recent update

booted up the game and this is what i see, it's static to the resolution so I move it moves as well.
  5. U

Question - Bottomless Bag Tier

does the equipable item include accessories?
  6. U

Fishing idea - Bait

Trade in (via quest ofc) [ F x 10 =Total F ], where F represents the fish's stat points for pets. Cost being that (F) amount of fish's cost in total x10 *just a placeholder idea* maybe permanent as an accesory item so grindea has more meaning to fishing for the expert angler, or a timed...
  7. U

[Suggestion] Make pet colours unlockable

I noticed that the grey bunny, and the purple pumpkin are enemies/things you find on quests. Is there any intention to adding a feature the unlocks the color variant upon slaying the enemy/maybebeatingthequest. It is Grindea after all!
  8. U

[Gameplay] Getting stuck in trees while transitioning screens

after the bridge battle, I thoroughly investigated every inch of the screen. I was checking for hidden passageways through the trees on the right, and I accidentally went to the next zone with the wagon guy. I glitched into the outside walls of the map (in the trees, pond, etc.) and I had to...
  9. U

Something Silly I thought would work

On the quest retrieving the ring, I wondered If I could capture it as a pet and return it as a secret outcome for the quest. Turns out I think too hard.