Search results

1. M

Reset pet levels

I really like your idea! I wrote a thread about suggestion for pet improvement: Hi, i'm personally a person of pet, i'll accept every pet you'll give me, even a pig! (i love pigs) but that's not the point xD Sense I really love pets I think there should be and improvement on pets! The thing...
  2. M

Suggestions about pets!

Ok, i'll try it!
  3. M

Suggestions about pets!

Hi, i'm personally a person of pet, i'll accept every pet you'll give me, even a pig! (i love pigs) but that's not the point xD Sense I really love pets I think there should be and improvement on pets! The thing where you have to click and arrows and Z and X when it tells you is kinda...
  4. M

How to switch between Stable and Frontline, and why

Thanks you so much! it is now downloading, funny thing is that iv'e just posted a thread on general discussion about that xD although maybe it will help some people
  5. M

How to get Secrets of Grindea on Steam?

Hi! I want to switch from my beta game to the frontline, and i'm supposed to redeem a steam code that I got when i downloaded the Beta, so i got that code but how do i redeem? I searched "Secrets of Grindea" on steam but i couldn't find the game. Sorry if it's not the place to ask this stuff...
  6. M

How to switch between Stable and Frontline, and why

How do i get the game to steam? i downloaded the game through the website and i know there's the steam code thingy but how do i use it?