Search results

1. Raeden

Cloud sync mistake, lost everything. [SOLVED]

Thanks, that worked! Everything is solved! I appreciate your time & patience. If possible, the threat title could have (solved) placed in it. I don't think I can do that myself
  2. Raeden

Ok so I fixed my arcade save However, after I turned cloud save back on in steam, I immediately lost my character in story mode that I had brought back
  3. Raeden

Turning cloud save off has made it work. Thanks for that suggestion! Now the only thing to figure out is how to revive my arcade mode save. I see in backup there is an arcade mode folder with some auto saves. and I see a file in the main folder that says "arcademode.sav but not sure what to do...
  4. Raeden

I found the folder that has the backups. I see the world files and character ones. I pasted which world and character file I thought was the correct one into those folders but I didn't see them in game. I also don't really understand what teddy is saying by deleting and renaming saves. And what...
  5. Raeden

Hey, I had invited a friend over to my house to play coop and when he went on one of the computers he synced his cloud save as steam had asked him which file to sync. I went on a different computer in the house and played with my file and character and everything. Later after he had left I went...
  6. Raeden

[Feedback Request] Arcade Mode - Thoughts on long term balance

I usually always find good enough stuff later. From shops or loot. I think the challenge with shitty stuff is still fun
  7. Raeden

I don't think we should get to choose what items we get from chests. The randomness makes each run different and not the exact same. Some runs I get good luck with items and I get all pumped. I like the randomness. I don't think we should get rewarded for different ranks. There are achievements...
  8. Raeden

Elaboration on 'Special Effects' in the item menu?

I always wonder what the special effect is too and I'd like to know. I just played the new content recently and obtained rollerblades but have no idea what the special effect does or how to even activate the special effect.
  9. Raeden

Pawn Shop Idea

There are some items in the game that you get from chests and can only get once. I think it would be cool to have a Pawn Shop where it's the only place that such items can be sold. Only these items that can be obtained once can be sold there and if you want it back you will need to pay a bit...
  10. Raeden

Brawler/Hand-to-hand skillset + relevant story mode ideas, weapons etc.

I looked around the forums but didn't see a suggestion for this. I realize this would create a LOAD of animation work but this is an idea that I think would be saweeet! I'm a huge MMA/brawler fan and I was thinking that it would be cool to have a melee style of skills based on hand to hand...
  11. Raeden

I love arcade mode! I thought the "season knights & wizards" were REALLY easy to kill. I would kill them faster than green slimes back on floor 1. The gundam boss is also ridiculously easy. I also thought that the winter and season temple floors were far easier than the haunted woods and...
  12. Raeden

Plot discussion.

Imagine if somehow Vilya was your mother who had ditched the family! The dialogue would then be hilarious
  13. Raeden

Just out for a rip are ya bud?

Just out for a rip are ya bud?
  14. Raeden

Bigger Red Giga Slime Room in Arcade Mode

Cheynas, out of curiousity what skills do you generally use against him? : )
  15. Raeden

Barrel Shield

perhaps it can vary just like each damage swing. It also depends on if you have the bee card or not etc?
  16. Raeden

I can send advice/answers via private message if you wish.
  17. Raeden

Barrel Shield

What is the special effect of the crystal shield anyway?
  18. Raeden

Great shield skills idea(s)!

I think I have a great idea that could make shields have an optional neat role! I love shield + weapon combos and I thought it would be cool to have a skillset revolving around a shield & 1h weapon combo. you would use a one handed weapon but rather than focusing on shadow/spirit attacks you...
  19. Raeden

Well fellas I managed to beat him in arcade mode, and once you know how it's actually not too hard. I hope they don't nerf it because it does feel good to beat a challenging opponent that took awhile to learn how to do it on my own without youtube videos or anything...