Search results

1. da_ninja_monkey

[housing][gameplay]

I can only place the carpets when i press X not A. i can resizing and move them fine but it fails to place wen i hit A, only works when i puhs X.
  2. da_ninja_monkey

Houseing thread

As no ne has done it yet this is a thread to discuss the houseing update. 1) its really cool, thanks allready. 2) I've found im having trouble placing carpets. they seem to only work when i press X not A (will file seperate bug report) 3) I'd really like to be able to rotate bookcases ect...
  3. da_ninja_monkey

apperence animations

in tia ming most (if not all) of the enemieshave an animation or a subtle way of appering on the screen, this becomes more aparent when you go back to laces like the pillar mountains and pumkin woods where the enemies just fade into existance. could you have these "animations" for all enemies?
  4. da_ninja_monkey

teleporting/moving to areas

In the multiplayer i think it would be a nice touch if, when multiple people were teleporting to the same place in the world using diffrent exits (either through the fast travel or through the world (or both at the same times?) that the game would count them as going through the same exit. this...
  5. da_ninja_monkey

Lore speculations / discussion (spoiler alert!)

You do see the little bag call Shiidu Steelface when you go back in time, he may have picked it up from there.
  6. da_ninja_monkey

A frustrating, confusing way to play: Follow the leader.

or one really coordinated person!:eek::eek:o_O
  7. da_ninja_monkey

Lore speculations / discussion (spoiler alert!)

If we have a time traveling bag with us at all times who also likes to give us advice on how to beat enemies/bosses when we die is it not possible that we are in fact some part of the future that has to repeat the past for a future in an endless loop (like in many time travel movies/stories) but...
  8. da_ninja_monkey

What happened to Lin Mei?

it would be cool to see her around somewhere, maybe in the merchant isles?
  9. da_ninja_monkey

Pets/feeding

One problem i have with pets is the leveling, my pet (shown below) has 4 levels of damage but non for crits because of the way foods are given out, also in the early game you get food by grinding mobs as well as fishing but once you move out of the pillar mountains the only way to feed your pet...
  10. da_ninja_monkey

How to switch between Stable and Frontline, and why

i got it working now turns out steam was in offline mode
  11. da_ninja_monkey

when i hover over the drop down arrow in the betas tab nothing happens and i can't click it
  12. da_ninja_monkey

would you rather have more people testing fontline or have some stay back and find bugs in stable?
  13. da_ninja_monkey

[crash] arcade weapon swap

yh basically
  14. da_ninja_monkey

[crash] arcade weapon swap

during arcade mode i picked up a claymore and so decided to equip it. this just happen to happen as i was spin attacking a rabby. then the game crashed
  15. da_ninja_monkey

sprinting

i kinda feel the movement speed is a little slow when traveling from area to area and feel like a sprint would be nice (press button, say LB, and have a 5 second speed boost or something with a cool down) as i say it only really becomes and issue when traveling to an area that doesn't have a...
  16. da_ninja_monkey

skill respecing/point upgrading

having played the game a lot and being an avid user of summons I've got to the point where the spells i used in the early game can't be used because of blocked mana, maybe adding a guy who allows you to respec skills would be a good idea? plus I've got some wasted points plus i'm gaining bronze...
  17. da_ninja_monkey

missing enemies

I've finished the story (stable beta) and been everywhere i think i can but still have blacked out enemies in the codex am i missing something or are they there for the forntline beta?
  18. da_ninja_monkey

enemy block cooldown

I really find it annoying when your grinding in the flying fortress and a blue guardian protects the enermy your killing then all you can see is: BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK if you added a cool down for the effect it would be nice and make the screen slightly clearer
  19. da_ninja_monkey

Breaking up Quests / Codex, improving Codex?

yh adding a drop # per enemies killed would be cool
  20. da_ninja_monkey

[gameplay?] potion stacking

it feels weird calling them potions something like rune stones sort of fits better in my mind