Search results

1. S

Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

which cards are in the game right now? I've been farming a ton of bees, boars, jumpkins, ghosts and peckos, but still no cards from these. am I wasting my time?
  2. S

How to get the jumpkin pet?

oh, I did a bit of digging around in my bag, and I do actually have the candy cane. which is strange, because the witch never did the "that's a nice pet you've got there" bit of dialogue with this character. she must've given it to me at the same time that I finished her ingredient-finding...
  3. S

I've tried bringing both the rabby and the slime. The witch just keeps talking about her soup. Do I need to level my pets up or something? I'd rather not waste food on pets I'm not going to use. edit: I should note that I've finished all the other quests, so that's not the issue.
  4. S

I have two characters. On the first, I had no trouble getting all three pets just by playing normally. On the second character that I made, however, the witch giving you bait for jumpkins never triggered. Under what exact circumstances is this event supposed to occur?