Search results

1. A

[Gameplay(?)]MAP PROBLEM - Seasonne

Lastly, the temple of seasons has text for hovering over it on the map (which you can do) but it doesn't have a yellow dot. I don't know if any of these have been fixed or if I'm just making noise over something that has been taken care of, but I thought I should mention them.
  2. A

Lumber Axe

I keep hearing about this "Lumber Axe" but I've searched seasonne as well as the temple of seasons and found nothing. Help on how to get it?
  3. A

[Gameplay(?)]MAP PROBLEM - Seasonne

There are some trees in Seasonne that you can walk through, and no I am not referring to the secret area thing. It's the pictured tree and a couple around it. You cannot run into the tree, you just pass through it.
  4. A

Highest DPS in current build!

What I would have done is put the points into the frost or fire hit talent and then into the bonus to status talent
  5. A

Emitter Matrix

Oh! I figured out the problem! Instead of activating the game on steam, I had only downloaded it. It now works fine! :)
  6. A

Emitter Matrix

That's strange because I have the beta. I bought the rabby tier. I tried making a new character and playing through again but it didn't help.
  7. A

Emitter Matrix

After beating the boss it does not appear in the memory room for me
  8. A

Laser sword voice?

I dont see. How? What? Please! I must have lasers! My deepest inner (and outer) nerd demands it!