Search results

1. R

[Gameplay] (Frontline beta v0.675a) Shroomies on Parade

Ah.. Well.. That's embarrassing. Didn't quiet try and search for this one. Tiredness or maybe it was just how silly this was kinda got the better of me. I'll try not to go throwing these around next time. I did try this same method at Pumpkin Wood with the Jumpkins in the first area and they...
  2. R

[Gameplay] (Frontline beta v0.675a) Shroomies on Parade

Haiya Haiya and Haha! So here I am again late in the night where I am.. Okay its only about 11:52 p.m. give or take at the time of writing this. Its bed time and you know what that means kiddies? Story time~ So I was doing some card hunting and keeping an eye out for funny things in game. I...
  3. R

[Gameplay] (Frontline beta v0.675a) Controller Quickslots Menu Mixup

Curious and I double checked. Yeah Keyboard Menu works fine. Removed skills from each slot no problem. When I was looking into the Xbox quickslot menu I was kinda expecting it to go full circle. Though thinking on it now you can't really remove the Sword or Shield in the Default section of the...
  4. R

[Gameplay] (Frontline beta v0.675a) Controller Quickslots Menu Mixup

Haiya Haiya and Haha! So to be honest I am not 100% if this should count as visual as well but I'll say Gameplay because its interacting with this menu. So I found this sometime ago but I didn't really try to experiment and see fully how badly the menu of the Quickslots was until recently. I...
  5. R

[Gameplay] (Frontline Beta v0.675a) Summons Attacking Defeated Bosses

Haiya Haiya and Haha! Bow Guy is back an- No.. no that doesn't roll off the tongue as well as The Straw Hat Cloak Guy does.. Silliness and joking aside after sometime being away from the game I had come back to play it again for the past week or two. I finally finished up and made it to the end...
  6. R

A Second Look: Concept Ideas to make the Bow a Primary Weapon

This is another big question that should be asked. There wasn't much already covered by the developers that the bow really could bring new to the table to justify a primary status. I did point out a bow being a main use for flying enemies but I'm sure that development is being worked on to make...
  7. R

Reading this I am glad that more and more are being laid out as to why this idea has to be thought at in the no category as well. Again, a lot of fans point out this is only beta and the game is getting closer to a release or another beta release. The Dev Logs also share what a lot is going on...
  8. R

Yeah I'm a bit of a writer when I have ideas playing in my head ^^;; sorry about that I don't know what it is like to work on a really big project but I can understand even from the brief attempt to make a game how much work and effort goes into making one. Seeing RPGs out there doing their...
  9. R

Yeah this guy. Wonder if he was placed there as kinda a hint on the attempt at making the bow a primary weapon before?
  10. R

Yeah It will be nice when it comes out on Steam and Gold Charges I'm sure will be very fun to experiment and goof around with. Yeah it will be sad if it just gets an overlook and not even a reply but with all things considered its just three people doing all the development and art for the game...
  11. R

No worries brah. I know I write a lot and it was another topic on a Primary Bow. I wanted to make sure though that I wrote something different from the previous ones otherwise it would just sound like another fan wanting the developers to halt everything for what was really already looked at for...
  12. R

I had given Arrow Rain some thought to put up there but really looking on it its like a mix of Multi-Shot, Rapid Fire in ways and Wave Shot. Arrows would come down on an enemy or a group of enemies in an AoE with multiple arrows piercing down on them probably costing one arrow or a lot of...
  13. R

I haven't really tried Meteor sadly so no idea what that is like. Earth Spike was a fun spell to goof around with. So one of the things I was trying to address is the full customization concept that the developers have pointed out in their trailer. Giving players freedom to make their character...
  14. R

Skills of the Bow So what skills would add to the fun of the bow while still being fair to the game and now other players? Yes how about we ask that question now. What makes a good archer and what makes a bad? Well mostly an archer is used as a supporting class. Ether shooting the same enemy...
  15. R

What to look for in the Bow and What could be Used to Try and Make a Primary Bow Fair. Yes I can agree on what the developers say on the subject. A bow really any ranged weapon in general can get really OP and very broken when made a certain way. This section I wish to throw down some ideas...
  16. R

So this is another gamers hope that the bow would be considered to be worked on to make it a primary weapon in the future. Personally I have always been a big fan of the archer and those showing the patients and determination to become one both in real life and in some games. Reply to...
  17. R

Haiya Haiya and Haha!

Haiya Haiya everyone! I am RyfoxIII. I'm not too good with intros but I'll try to make this as short and neat as possible. I caught this game on a Let's Players Youtube channel and the game looked enjoyable so I checked out the main page, downloaded the demo for a test run to make sure that my...