Search results

1. R

[Gameplay] (Frontline beta v0.675a) Shroomies on Parade

Haiya Haiya and Haha! So here I am again late in the night where I am.. Okay its only about 11:52 p.m. give or take at the time of writing this. Its bed time and you know what that means kiddies? Story time~ So I was doing some card hunting and keeping an eye out for funny things in game. I...
  2. R

[Gameplay] (Frontline beta v0.675a) Controller Quickslots Menu Mixup

Haiya Haiya and Haha! So to be honest I am not 100% if this should count as visual as well but I'll say Gameplay because its interacting with this menu. So I found this sometime ago but I didn't really try to experiment and see fully how badly the menu of the Quickslots was until recently. I...
  3. R

[Gameplay] (Frontline Beta v0.675a) Summons Attacking Defeated Bosses

Haiya Haiya and Haha! Bow Guy is back an- No.. no that doesn't roll off the tongue as well as The Straw Hat Cloak Guy does.. Silliness and joking aside after sometime being away from the game I had come back to play it again for the past week or two. I finally finished up and made it to the end...
  4. R

A Second Look: Concept Ideas to make the Bow a Primary Weapon

So this is another gamers hope that the bow would be considered to be worked on to make it a primary weapon in the future. Personally I have always been a big fan of the archer and those showing the patients and determination to become one both in real life and in some games. Reply to...
  5. R

Haiya Haiya and Haha!

Haiya Haiya everyone! I am RyfoxIII. I'm not too good with intros but I'll try to make this as short and neat as possible. I caught this game on a Let's Players Youtube channel and the game looked enjoyable so I checked out the main page, downloaded the demo for a test run to make sure that my...