Search results

1. Kidef242

*New Option* Gold Points & Skill Bar Variations

Option 3 is better, more cleaning and gives more information to new players about the system as in option 2 it kinda looks off to me =P
  2. Kidef242

The Highscores in Arcade Mode...

That is so true. I have this guy on steam who got a VAC ban on CS:S (he claims he never cheated, and I kinda believe him, he played CS:S really well, I doubt why he'd decide to rage hack) so he created a support ticket and the answer from a legit Steam staff was this: "We don't really help...
  3. Kidef242

Coming from a guy who is extremely involved into the Counter Strike community ( 7 painful years and counting, I hate the community so much) VAC bans can be removed if a "friend" of yours cheated from your account. A guy from a professional team from Bulgaria [going by the name of E-Frag (the...
  4. Kidef242

I didn't expect this kind of plot twist. 10/10.
  5. Kidef242

I should stop watching SoG videos because NO PAYSAFES THANK YOU COUNTRY, NOW I NEED TO SUFFER.

I should stop watching SoG videos because NO PAYSAFES THANK YOU COUNTRY, NOW I NEED TO SUFFER.
  6. Kidef242

Eyo.

Hello everyone. I'm Kidef (I've been going by this name for many years, lol), I'm 18 years old, from Greece and I decided to sign up to this forum the day that this wonderful game is entering early access on steam. I voted for Secrets of Grindea 2 years ago on greenlight and since I have a bad...