Search results

1. Kasai

Fan art!

Fun how life goes. I'm visiting my grandparents and my brother is here, too. For some reason he wanted to hear hiro de la luna and that gave me inspiration for a new picture. I cannot start drawing before next week and it will take much longer this time, but the idea is great. I hope it will...
  2. Kasai

Fan art!

More fan art will have to wait, as I won't have any time for the rest of the week. Maybe I'll try something new next week. I might take a little more time too, that should help me do it a little better. Also, thanks for the encouraging words. Who knows, they might help me improve. :)
  3. Kasai

Dual Wielding

Im not exactly a programmer, much less a game designer, but if this were to be implemented, I'd see one of two possible ways. 1. The thorough way - you would have to create the dual wielding mechanic, so that two weapons of an allowed weapon type could be equiped simultaneously. Personally I'd...
  4. Kasai

Fan art!

My hand hurts. Anyway, come to think of it I can't seem to remember how I first found out about Secrets of Grindea if my life depends on it. Once I did, I told my buddy to keep an eye on this, for when it's out of beta. A few minutes later he had grabed a copy too and we were playing Levels 1...
  5. Kasai

Fan art!

Almost done. I've finished the draft, after photoshop thought it would be fun to crash without letting me save, or restore a temp save file. Anyway I've startet colouring, but photoshop being especially funny today, crashed again. So I'm giving up for today and try to finish it tomorrow. Doesn't...
  6. Kasai

Fan art!

So far I only have a rough draft. I hope that I'll be able to finish it tonight after work. If you have my kind of 'talent' drawing takes some time. Anyway as soon as the draft is ready I can start cleaning up and colouring. Shouldn't take too long after that. Just don't be disappointed, I'm...
  7. Kasai

marino still blue haired ?

You are not looking for a sleeping chicken. You are looking for a place, where chickens sleep. ;)
  8. Kasai

Fan art!

You should have made multiple answers possible. I'd like to check both "yeah" and "can't draw". :p Anyway as soon as I have some time I'll try and draw something, too. If nothing else it'll probably be funny. :D
  9. Kasai

Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

Hi! I've played through most of the story mode content, but I'm still missing the last four monster entries. Is it possible to find them in story mode or arcade or do I have to wait?