Search results

1. magnusi

I lurk around here for more than a month now, but only now I noticed your name is Own not Owl.

I lurk around here for more than a month now, but only now I noticed your name is Own not Owl.
  2. magnusi

Arcadia customization.

Great idea. +1
  3. magnusi

[Gameplay] Teddy/Freddy can kill you while you're holding up the rare materials from Vilya.

other monsters can't? Or is that every monster can kill you when you are holding the stuffs from Vilya?
  4. magnusi

It is in Content folder and you can extract it if you are good enuff, but I wouldn't do anything...

It is in Content folder and you can extract it if you are good enuff, but I wouldn't do anything without ferrets' permission if I were you
  5. magnusi

[Gameplay] Breaking prematurely out of ice isn't synchronized

Oh, nice catch, this should be actually addressed by devs
  6. magnusi

[Gameplay] Elite Yeti spikes don't actually exist

So the spikes do generally nothing just appear?
  7. magnusi

[Gameplay] Entering a new screen causes effects to carry over

That is completely ok. Just imagine this in real life: Imagine you get poised IRL. The poison is not cured if you enter another room of your house.
  8. magnusi

[Gameplay/Text] Achievement: Ice Cold Eyes doesn't work?

I think that achievement is not implemented properly yet or it is not configured to work with steam properly or either of those
  9. magnusi

[Crash] Cloud Strike Silver charge crash the game

Does it give you stacktrace somewhere? It would be very helpful. Note: Stacktrace is that thing which is full of "at blah.blah.blah()" and some exception information. If my explanation is potato, better google what stacktrace it. I am a noob at explaining.
  10. magnusi

[Gameplay]Negative Cash after Buying more than affordable from Nurse

Oh, so you don't know how to recreate this bug? What a shame. This is actually what I call a bug that should be addressed asap.
  11. magnusi

Potion replaces skill in quickslot

Yeah, this is an imperfection of SoG. But don't worry! I am sure @Teddy will fix it sooner or later.
  12. magnusi

[Gameplay] Insult to Injury doesn't apply to Vilya, Bee.

I don't think they indeed aren't. Not sure though
  13. magnusi

[Crash] Game won't launch after upgrading to Windows 10

You can also check if the proccess of secrets of grindea actually pops in Task Manager. Also make sure you have the correct version of .NET installed. Win 10 shouldn't fuck up .NET but who knows. SoG works perfectly on my Win 10 machine.
  14. magnusi

Try looking in the grass, there is plenty of them xD

Try looking in the grass, there is plenty of them xD
  15. magnusi

NPC Relationships - Marriage :D

Technically it would be possible, and probably if all the friends had the mod and it would be configured to work over network, then that would work. Also, nothing says that the mariage save has to be inside of character save. It can be in a separate file, which would allow installation and...
  16. magnusi

"Hey, Listen!"

Facepalm. I am so retarded
  17. magnusi

[Questions] Modding

I am a student as well :D. Lack of money, got no paypal nor credit card and it is gonna take so long until I get into some city where I can get paysafecard. So I just dwell here, in a big village or little city and am glad neighbour has unprotected internet. Actually looking for summer holidays...
  18. magnusi

[Questions] Modding

I don't know yet, well, the program has 216086 lines (59a, because I still can't buy it) and the main class has 90k lines which is enough for my visual studio to make my computer heat up :P I think it may be possible though. I am still in phase where I study the code a lot and don't know how...
  19. magnusi

[Questions] Modding

I will be converting most of the objects so they are accessibble and affectable from the outside. And the neural network idea is pretty cool. I never really got into it, but it would be awesome.
  20. magnusi

"Hey, Listen!"

Eh, if you mean on static npcs then no I guess