Search results

1. Zeo

Steam Usernames and Steam Group

I posted here already but I am a person with a lot of time on their hands so just letting folks know I'm still alive and still interested in playing either story or arcade on frontline. http://steamcommunity.com/id/zeoia
  2. Zeo

Arcade mode ruins story mode?

well it's a good thing i suck at arcade mode then! No spoilers for me!
  3. Zeo

Version 0.571a

As long as the laser sword continues to exist and make the "nyoom nyoom" sounds I'm good.
  4. Zeo

Hi

Yo! I'm definitely with you on the Secret of Mana thing. (Seriously, rabby? lol.) I was excited the moment I saw it.
  5. Zeo

Ouu. I'm too shy for this.

I'm pretty shy myself, but the forums here seem to be a pretty nice environment. Not too busy, and I haven't seen any particularly angry folks around here. Definitely a nice change from tumblr. <_< Nice to meet you, fellow new person!
  6. Zeo

Question about an item drop

It would be nice to have a kill counter, yeah! But I did notice that pumpkin masks dropped quite frequently in comparison to other items.
  7. Zeo

How to switch between Stable and Frontline, and why

Well since I'm not busy, I think I'm gonna do some frontline testing! Hopefully I'll be able to help out instead of just playing beta because I can. :P
  8. Zeo

MMORPG similar to Secrets of Grindea

Shoot, I used to play so many MMOs back when I was in high school... can't remember any of em. There were definitely some similar to Secrets of Grindea but heck if I can think of them.
  9. Zeo

What new games do you look forward to?

Tales of Xillia 2 Tales of Hearts Stardew Valley Conception (fan translation for PSP!) A Tales of Innocence English release would be nice so I could play on my vita but y'know. Screw Namco Bandai. :I Also really looking forward to more Corpse Party.
  10. Zeo

Steam Usernames and Steam Group

http://steamcommunity.com/id/zeoia that me -_-
  11. Zeo

Question about an item drop

I've been wondering if the drop rate for the smaller guys are lower since they're so easy to kill. I can just let my little frosty friend kill tons of rabbys and slimes and run after all the loot. I got a ghosty card quick and yet I still haven't gotten the slime or rabby third item. Weird. :x
  12. Zeo

Least Favorite enemy (Non boss)?

pecko. i can't imagine going against a mob of those. ugh.
  13. Zeo

Archer House challenge (in Evergrind Fields: South)

Definitely make use of combos! ...And don't miss the bee.
  14. Zeo

-peeks in-

Hello there. I'm Zeo. Just grabbed Secrets of Grindea yesterday after so much waiting. Yeah. Hope to play Grindea with others and stuff. -goes back into hiding-