Search results

1. MannedTooth

Animation speed

Does anyone know (devs, I'm talking to you) what the speed of the animations in the game are? Is it 100ms between each frames? Or is different depending on the animation? I need to know this in order to make the sprites for the wiki.
  2. MannedTooth

Inconsistent names

Working on the wiki I've come across some inconsistent names for characters, I will post every time I find some. Tell me which of these is the good one, and while you're at it, modify the other instances in the game. :P The Black Ferrets the Black Ferrets Black Ferret Grampa Joe Grandpa Joe
  3. MannedTooth

Creating a new wiki, need help & permission

So hey guys, lately I've been contributing to differents wikis alot. I love to documents things and since I love SoG so much I've decided to create a new wiki since I want it to be as clean as possible and that I've never been a fan of Wikias. I just started it, you might have to wait a couple...
  4. MannedTooth

Help for the wikia

So, as I already said earlier, I am digging through code and I am looking to help documenting the wikia with new and hidden informations such as drop rates, etc. I've try too many times to edit the wiki as it is, and I can't respect the format it is written in. I don't understand the templates...
  5. MannedTooth

[Digging Through Code] Found a New Card... Nee Enemy?

So long story short, I found this: It's called "Spinsect".
  6. MannedTooth

Drop Chance Of Cards

I am actually looking through all the code of the game, and I've found out some pretty interesting stuff. For anyone who wondered, I have the drop chances of all items and cards. :3 Got any information you want me to dig up?
  7. MannedTooth

Prevent from drinking potion

So I've misclicked my potion in Arcade mode. And even though I was full life, I still drank it. Can you make it so we can't drink it if we are full life? That'd be helpful. :)
  8. MannedTooth

[Gameplay] Pet reset

So I had this gift pet. Something like level 2 or so. Doesn't relaly matter. I am playing in my friend's game, and I just received the ribbon, I was wondering was would happen if I catch a second gift. And guess what? I only had one pet, and the previous one got reset.
  9. MannedTooth

[Visual/Gameplay] Wrong person to talk to

The quest says I need to talk to Santa. But Santa ain't got things to say. I actually need to talk to Mrs. Claus.
  10. MannedTooth

[Visual] Mini Santa stayed

So I am in my friend's game to help him complete his quests. We are at the Santa part where he scatters all around the place. We arrived at this one, and while I was talking to him, I got attacked and the text dialog somehow closed. But the santa didn't vanished like in my friend's game...
  11. MannedTooth

74% What am I missing?

Okay, so I've made a post similar to this one 2 days ago saying that I was at 193 and didn't know what to do, but now that this has been fixed, I am still at 74% even though I have done EVERTYHING in story mode. Can someone make a list of what the % is all about? Thank you :)
  12. MannedTooth

193% What am I missing?

I have done literally every thing I think I can do in this state of the game, is the max percent 193 or am I missing something?
  13. MannedTooth

[Gameplay] Arcade Mode Quick Level ruins my game

It happens SO often! When I play arcade mode and I level up, the quick level menu shows up automatically! I have to hurry choosing spells and I sometimes pick wrong ones since I don't want enemies to hit me while I'm in this screen! :(
  14. MannedTooth

[Visual] Stay a Ghost after being revived

So, when my friends and I were playing, we often died because of... hm... reasons.. >w< But then, the only way to get ressurected is to pray in the door (since there is monsters everywhere). So when we revive each other, we are both on the door so we are warped to the next room, but for some...
  15. MannedTooth

[Visual] Non-Solid Tree

So, basically there's this tree which we can pass right through while we can't for any other around. I checked.
  16. MannedTooth

[Gameplay] Entering door while walking beside them

Not sure if really considered as a bug or more like a suggestion, but anyway, I'm trying to dig out every thing that could make the game even better ^^. So, when you walk towards a building so that you can't go any further, if you walk on the X axis in front of a door, you'll enter the...