Search results

1. Liteyear

First Impressions 2.0

Just realized I never got to post my first impressions. In short, I love this game and thank you so much for what you have made thus far. General Impressions Graphics made me immediately think of Mana and Chrono Trigger. Basically, SNES action-RPGs. The gameplay helped that impression...
  2. Liteyear

How about a RUN mechanic?

If character speed is going to get slowed down will there be a temporary boost effect or outside-combat item(s) to make haste? Or is it unnecessary given the existence of map portals?
  3. Liteyear

Cosmetic swords / shields?

It's not a question difficulty as it is the frames involved. Here's an example: 4 directions, with... let's say 6 frames each for 2 separate movement cycles (initial pose, end pose, and frames for the slash). Assuming the left/right is just mirrored, that still means 36 frames for the base...
  4. Liteyear

Cosmetic swords / shields?

You realize that they will essentially look like this? While I wouldn't mind color options for equipment, I imagine it would take a while to make the reskins look nice.
  5. Liteyear

Grindea Pronunciation?

I read it as Gryn-dai-ah.
  6. Liteyear

"Every JRPG Ever"

I want to refute this but this is pretty much spot on for most RPGs that have both kingdoms and magic. Also reminded me of this (warning: some swears).
  7. Liteyear

Not a Superstar, just a Waddle Dee

I'm surprised you didn't use a pic. Heya Cap.
  8. Liteyear

Not making mischief here, just greetings.

Thanks for the welcome, GoodStuff! Oh god that face. Heh.
  9. Liteyear

Not making mischief here, just greetings.

Heya! After playing the demo ad nauseum I just couldn't bear to wait for the game's release. I mean, a Seiken-style game with graphics comparable to the SNES or GBA? Yes please! I don't remember exactly when I first discovered Grindea but I fell in love the moment I got to try the demo. I...