Search results

1. KorruptkSwades

Dying often. Penalties?

Hi ! I was wondering if dying often ingame can cause problems in the late game? Yesterday I died like 3-4 times under 30minutes of playing. I actually die a lot.... very a lot :( Thanks
  2. KorruptkSwades

SoG EP01-02 KorruptkSwadesPlayin'

Hey Grindeans ! :D Here is ep03 right on time :) !
  3. KorruptkSwades

SoG EP01-02 KorruptkSwadesPlayin'

Hey Grindeans ! :D I've began a serie of videos about Secrets of Grindea recently. Now I'm not a PewDiePie, or IHeartpie, Cromulant Archer etc etc... yes I am a wanna-be YouTuber :p (hey gotta' admit that one ! ) and I'm an enthusiast when it comes to trying out new games especially indie games...
  4. KorruptkSwades

"Hey, Listen!"

We all get our days :p.. :D
  5. KorruptkSwades

"Hey, Listen!"

No I mean in real life, IRL, people :p ;)
  6. KorruptkSwades

HEY !... wan' some carroots ?:p

Thanks ! :D
  7. KorruptkSwades

"Hey, Listen!"

Does this command work on IRL people :p ... Nice to know thanks !
  8. KorruptkSwades

4/5 Carrots, first impressions

Hey dear Grindeans ! :) I have 4 carroty first impressions to share with YOU & the developers... Carrot #1 -> This game has a SuperNintendoish retro feeling to it with great modern graphics and a complete UI makeover from those early gaming years. I wub' it very much A+ Carrot #2 ->...
  9. KorruptkSwades

HEY !... wan' some carroots ?:p

Hey Grindeans! :) I'm KorruptkSwades, gamer, recorder, graphists and nutz ! Joining the forum in hopes of enjoying some funny and trillin' moments with the community ! Hope to see you soon in a Startington near you :) (MP)