Search results

1. ShadowM

Going live http://www.twitch.tv/shadowm

Going live http://www.twitch.tv/shadowm
  2. ShadowM

Secrets of Grindea speedruns

If you use local multiplayer for yourself you will save all the time wasted in the menu so you can put skills and such during GUN-D4M's final phase and other places where we have to wait
  3. ShadowM

I'm curious, in the Ancient Ruins room with the mirror puzzle have anyone here been able to open the chest with the key and activate the teleporter before the key animation starts? I have tried several times and i have gotten passed the arrow button, but i haven't gotten to activate it yet so...
  4. ShadowM

I haven't done runs on 2-3 months and i feel i should start again. When it comes to 100% i dont think that will happen unless we find an exploit or glitch to get the cards. This is my old run and its 49m but that is without that new content you have, i believe i beat this buy 4-5 minutes...
  5. ShadowM

Steam Usernames and Steam Group

guess il throw mine into here aswell Steam : Xyariax (the first X must be capital or else you wont find it)
  6. ShadowM

[Gameplay] Frosty Friend stuck after being unsummoned while changing screen

This is kinda obscure and i doubt many people will run into it, But if you play multiplayer and unsummon at the same time as you leave the room, the Ice Fiend will be completely stuck in the middle of every room. You cant re-summon it or anything. I was so far into the arcade run that i didn't...
  7. ShadowM

Grindea Pronunciation?

Think of Grandia and just switch the first A with an I :P
  8. ShadowM

Arcade S-Rank Items Guide.

i think it also really depends on you getting Summer & Autumn instead of the Hydra
  9. ShadowM

Arcade S-Rank Items Guide.

Yeah i have had runs in coop where i have had full health when the bullet hell starts and have dropped down to maybe 10hp when its over all due to the massive rng on the rocket drops.
  10. ShadowM

Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

Will story mode ever get the quick level that arcade has?
  11. ShadowM

Arcade mode difficulty?

Yeah the bees are the reason i recommended the upgraded shield to make it easier.
  12. ShadowM

Arcade mode difficulty?

Yeah i suggest using a 2H weapon for more damage and range and learn the bosses, if you can start the game with better shield and claymore you shouldn't have much problem
  13. ShadowM

Goddamnit Elite Mobs

Hey the Elite Boar ends every god damn of my arcade runs where they have poped up.
  14. ShadowM

Arcade mode difficulty?

Its your quest, the quest is to get to floor 3 without levling up and all normal mobs are elites. You can simply talk to the quest giver and abandon the quest or get to floor 3.
  15. ShadowM

Fast/Speedrun

I beat my old time even after the update using the same pea-shooter strategy, it was the only run today where i didn't have on record wich kinda pisses me off. I know i can beat this as i actually had 2 game overs on places where i have never died before, just getting used to the no stun in the...
  16. ShadowM

Looking for partners

I have played it alot and is quite experienced in arcade specialy in 2p so if anyone want to add me to play go ahead with: Xyariax (you must use capital X, its an old steam name :P) PS: i cant host at all because of my bad upload connection :P
  17. ShadowM

[GAMEPLAY]Client skill points.

we messed around to see how far we could go, i had a lv.1 gold charge snow fiend :p And that was super early since everytime you refund it goes up by 2 and if you do it early on it costs nothing so i belive i had a gold charge 1 time at floor 3
  18. ShadowM

[GAMEPLAY] Summer & Autumn 2P

This has happen both times we have faced Summer & Autumn in arcade mode where at the end where we kill them, one of them will grapple the client and soft lock him, he will be locked and cant do anything while the host will see him at a completely different place. Atleast when we have encountered...
  19. ShadowM

[GAMEPLAY]Client skill points.

This has only worked on client(I have only gotten to test this on arcade). If a client on a game Refund a skill the refund GIVES +1 skill point on that skill and your point back meaning for every time you refund you will have 2 more skill points on that skill than it shows. This also work for...
  20. ShadowM

Fast/Speedrun

I have been trying around with piercing dash to move faster but ive felt that its not really enough for the 1 skill point, but it would help later on when i switch over to staff. And when it gets to the hydra fight i usually switch between Autumn and Winter, the winter head is the one that dies...