Search results

1. ShadowM

[Gameplay] Frosty Friend stuck after being unsummoned while changing screen

This is kinda obscure and i doubt many people will run into it, But if you play multiplayer and unsummon at the same time as you leave the room, the Ice Fiend will be completely stuck in the middle of every room. You cant re-summon it or anything. I was so far into the arcade run that i didn't...
  2. ShadowM

Looking for partners

I have played it alot and is quite experienced in arcade specialy in 2p so if anyone want to add me to play go ahead with: Xyariax (you must use capital X, its an old steam name :P) PS: i cant host at all because of my bad upload connection :P
  3. ShadowM

[GAMEPLAY] Summer & Autumn 2P

This has happen both times we have faced Summer & Autumn in arcade mode where at the end where we kill them, one of them will grapple the client and soft lock him, he will be locked and cant do anything while the host will see him at a completely different place. Atleast when we have encountered...
  4. ShadowM

[GAMEPLAY]Client skill points.

This has only worked on client(I have only gotten to test this on arcade). If a client on a game Refund a skill the refund GIVES +1 skill point on that skill and your point back meaning for every time you refund you will have 2 more skill points on that skill than it shows. This also work for...
  5. ShadowM

Fast/Speedrun

I don't really want to call it a speedrun just yet as it always have time for improvements, first of all i must say i really love the game and have been playing it tons since the steam release and inspired by SGDQ going on now i figured i would give the story mode a couple of runs. So far my...