1. microchudd

Steam goes to window mode after exiting game

Yes, it worked, thank you
  2. microchudd

I'll give that a shot and see if it helps
  3. microchudd

I'm having an issue where when I exit the game, the music keeps playing in the background and steam is in window mode
  4. microchudd

Looking for multiplayer

If anyone wants to do mulitplayer, I'm on Steam Archangel79
  5. microchudd

first time set up?

When I go to start the frontline and the stable versions of the beta, this shows up on Steam....
  6. microchudd

Skill refund cost...

Yeah, I wasn't aware of the /respec, heh. Late to the party lol. And you do have a valid point. I just don't want players to get discouraged by thinking they'll have to save tons of in game money to respec when the game goes live.
  7. microchudd

Skill refund cost...

Hey, all.. I'd like to possibly see a reduction in price when you decide to use the refund function on your skills. I decided to refund chain lightning for frost nova and had to shell out 500....
  8. microchudd

[Gameplay] Insult to Injury doesn't apply to Vilya, Bee.

they're both just ways to defeat the respective enemies. you dodge Vilya's spin attack, and when she stuns herself, rush in and take advantage... Just like the old NES games... That is why I like this game so much. Brings back fond memories!!
  9. microchudd

Pre-Order Announcement and Q&A

Sweet! Just picked up the snowbacca bundle today! I must say I look rater dashing in my valkyrie hat!!
  10. microchudd

Pre-Order Announcement and Q&A

I beta tested the game first on Indie DB then on Steam. from participating in the closed beta, I was given the full beta of the game, but was wondering if I could purchase the extra stuff like the sound track, helmet, ect. Should I purchase the game again...