1. Erisior

Hardest Card to Find?

Oh god. That Lantern Jack cloak was a pain in the ass to get. :/
  2. Erisior

The Highscores in Arcade Mode...

For science.
  3. Erisior

I wouldn't want to relapse into that blacklist. I just wanted to see what (if any) safeguards there were to prevent such things. I found some interesting things while playing around. Thank you very much for the second chance. I'll start farming those apples. Although I'm not sure I can exceed...
  4. Erisior

Fair enough, I suppose I could have been more clever but I was mostly toying around with the stats. I'm assuming there's no way of getting off the blacklist? I would like to formally apologize publicly for my attempt at pulling the wool over your eyes when it came to hex editing the client in...
  5. Erisior

Yeah, I'm aware of what they're doing. I just wasn't sure what the proper way to convey my point was since I am not proficient in the terminology of the exploitation world. Even though packet editing is super simple and even I can do it.
  6. Erisior

Or a stronger encryption on their coding to prevent it from being so easily altered.
  7. Erisior

Maybe set a score cap determined by the highest possible combination of scores and anything that exceeds that blacklists the account front submitting any other scores. I'm sure that can be implemented. Or a more complex variant.
  8. Erisior

Nothing wrong with that. Everyone needs to vent their feelings from time to time.
  9. Erisior

Secrets of Grindea Perler Art

That's pretty awesome. Keep it up!
  10. Erisior

Is 3P and 4P Arcade co-op too hard for new players in the first few floors?

I don't have enough friends to play 4P :C
  11. Erisior

Hardest Card to Find?

Bloomos for me. Since there's only three of them that are farmable. So it was in and out for a little while. Didn't take me a whole week to get all of the cards though. Items however are a different story.
  12. Erisior

Killed the unlucky streak. :)

Yes yes :D
  13. Erisior

Am I safe in assuming that the Demon horns are not currently available in story mode? :(

Am I safe in assuming that the Demon horns are not currently available in story mode? :(
  14. Erisior

Haha no I just need the Lantern Jack shawl and slime hat. I have everything else.
  15. Erisior

I have all of the cards :/
  16. Erisior

Dude, that Peeko plushie took forever for me too. I only have the slime hat and this stupid cloak to go. >.<
  17. Erisior

[Crash] Arcade Mode Multiplayer

When you're playing multiplayer and not the host accepting the challenge from the Priest then it is crashing steam game clients. It's happened a couple of times just now with my friend.
  18. Erisior

I'm just doing it to get 100%. I'm not worried about my MAtk star since I use 1H skills. But thanks! Lol
  19. Erisior

I've been farming these damn Lantern Jacks for a couple of hours now... And I have yet to get this damn shawl or whatever that they drop.
  20. Erisior

Grindea Pronunciation?

I'd personally go with Grind-E-Ah since back in the day I played a game called Grandia. Which has a similar suffix.